Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

server question

This is a discussion on server question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what server has alot of english speaking people?...
Page: 1

sandersonmm

what server has alot of english speaking people?

what server has alot of english speaking people?[/b]
    c-west / Girakon, Which could have easily been searched.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

cwest is sposed to be eng speakers only (needless to say it's a dead server from what i hear). there's english clans on every server, and plenty of legit nice turks that speak english also. the game still and forever will remain 95% turkish tho

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

what server has alot of english speaking people?[/b]
    ARES SERVER BEN GROWING with more english speaking and is the oldest server with far more better pvp ;]

Ares is private server with shitload of +9/10 items n +3 uniques. Unless u wanna spend few k $ don't even think of starting there

Zaczaco11

start in ares. ppl are nice, good players there to help with quests bosses and farming. the newer servers get harder to compete with pve/pvp imo

cwest easiest to start wit. if u got friends already in different server then go there.

ontopic. yeah cwest has more english players than anyother servers : )

King0fKingZ

The most are in c-west

and second option are Ares or Diez there are many too

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Nah Audio i think new servers are a better place to start. If your gonna start on an older server, you dont want to go to one of the first ones produced. Try Girakon, or C West, but dont try Akara, that server sucks lol

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

You don't need to have items to enjoy the game. Ares has many nice English speaking clans too but if you'd like to play the game more toward your character than go to Carnac-West.
    I also like C-West because I don't need premium if I'd like to log in when I'm not in my exp'ing mood.. Good luck

I also like C-West because I don't need premium if I'd like to log in when I'm not in my exp'ing mood.. Good luck[/b]
    lol once a week for like2min CW gets filled =] so proud during that moment cuz it shows we got players lol.

lol once a week for like2min CW gets filled =] so proud during that moment cuz it shows we got players lol.[/b]
    right before bdw <_<

heaven forbid if u dc right before signup :S

NeronDomitius

Ares - Orc
    has high % of english speaking ppl, all high lvl, friendly and skilled. also, there is pretty high % of good, english speaking turks.

Ares is private server with shitload of +9/10 items n +3 uniques. Unless u wanna spend few k $ don&#39;t even think of starting there [/b]
    true but if i can do good as paper bp with +8 armors and +1/+0 uniques, then everyone can..
    all u need is nice clan (BC, Vindictive, Ruthless, LostTime, DSC,...)

The king. Senior Member

You don&#39;t need to have items to enjoy the game. Ares has many nice English speaking clans too but if you&#39;d like to play the game more toward your character than go to Carnac-West.
    I also like C-West because I don&#39;t need premium if I&#39;d like to log in when I&#39;m not in my exp&#39;ing mood.. Good luck[/b]
    just like he said its possible to play ares, u can do well with +8 and +0 uniqes, atleast iwouldnt enyoy the game without some better but thats just me

played on diez before C-west.i&#39;ve played diez from the beginning till right after KE came out and they started "dupewipes"(taking away random items).After 2 years i&#39;ve started again on diez.Had to buy a lvl 75 char with full shell+8 in,ib,rappy+8 before i could do anything decent in pvp.And you can think ares will be worse then diez.My oppinion is to start on C-west.C-west is fun to play nice pvp.We only need some more english people to play on it ;-) So join us :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast