mage

This is a discussion on mage within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how hard will a fire mage(lvl 57) using crimson and +7 sally hit with impact on dcz characters?...
Page: 1

taking_back_sunday

Default mage

how hard will a fire mage(lvl 57) using crimson and +7 sally hit with impact on dcz characters?

go crystal build if your going to use a salamander.. elixer +7's are dirt cheap anyways. You should be hitting 350-450 (450-500 on rogues who are to stupid to use quest jewls/resists). Either way no need to bother with impact that much, thorn will be doing a lot more damage because 1 hit KS kills are bout all fire mages are good for in dcz. Thorn should hit around 400-600, a much better choice imo.

the_stiffmeister

dude u hit for shit if thats all u can do...
    im using quest jewels and crim+1 and a sally(sold my lix) and i hit for 600-700 w/ impact and 700-900 to rouges...
    warriors are a dif story..hit only like 550 w/ thorn...
    mages..i have done over 1k to paper..
    and bps...suck in dcz

try to sell your crimson or trade it for crystal+8...close to same ac and mre hp bonus^^

taking_back_sunday

eh only reason i use crimson is for the DD helm...

Proximus

Originally posted by the_stiffmeister

and bps...suck in dcz

If your BP is geared right it wont suck, it will pwn.

Originally posted by the_stiffmeister
    dude u hit for shit if thats all u can do...
    im using quest jewels and crim+1 and a sally(sold my lix) and i hit for 600-700 w/ impact and 700-900 to rouges...
    warriors are a dif story..hit only like 550 w/ thorn...
    mages..i have done over 1k to paper..
    and bps...suck in dcz

try to sell your crimson or trade it for crystal+8...close to same ac and mre hp bonus^^
    lol 900 dmg with thorn? aga show some screenies of that damage cause it really sounds like your bluffing. I can understand 700.. possibly on shit chars. On moogle at 57 and full paper, wood +9 I was doing at most 800 with thorn, 600 to warriors.

1k damage with +7 sally.. lawl. When I was crimson build with elixer +8 I couldent even pull that off.

You are right about 1 thing, bp's suck in dcz.