Server restart was nice to me

This is a discussion on Server restart was nice to me within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 1

Rebel_

Default Server restart was nice to me

then stop towning from 1vs1 after Rahjiff left you alone against me.......

sell ? ^_^

Rebel_

You had all the SD you could wear

Rebel_

I need them :P

Originally posted by Rebel_
    You had all the SD you could wear
    i had only boots. the helm was dd... and feel free to use your sd...

Rebel_

If you want we can try 1 vs 1 again but i know i cant kill you lvl 65 raptor +8 and thats the reason i towned saw i could not solo you
    btw i bought this boots from you yesterday

Originally posted by Rebel_
    If you want we can try 1 vs 1 again but i know i cant kill you lvl 65 raptor +8 and thats the reason i towned saw i could not solo you
    btw i bought this boots from you yesterday
    cool and gratz. you might have troubles killing me thats right. sorry but i got a bit angry that u ksd Rahjiff on me then you towned 1vs1. i think i had reason to want my nps back and you ran away from a fair fight. i could town as well before you even can hit me but come on the game hasnt been made for towning. -_-

AllTheWay

how many breaks did u make before upgrade?

Schaf

That is ok i had a 1 v 1 with a sin yesterday who proceded to acid pot me until ALL of my armor was broke, then being the smart one that he is came up and started to tank me so i could arrow shower him, made him redball he runs away minor healing then starts to acid pot me again, dont know what he was trying to break since he used 25 acids on me already!!! but came back made him redball but my hp pots went off my skill bar and the fuker won!!! pissed me the fuck off that ppl have to acid pot u to death in a 1 v 1 when not a single other person is around!!!

ohh ya Server restart was great to me, was doing an AOE harps party got dc'd with out a warning, log back in only to find myself underneath talos and 1 hit dead :angry:

Rebel_

Originally posted by AllTheWay
    how many breaks did u make before upgrade?
    1 glave +7 and 2 more boots without trina and i find it lucky cause last time i tried to make +8 chitin burnt 15+ chitins :wacko: