Since When Does K2 Care About Their Customer Support

This is a discussion on Since When Does K2 Care About Their Customer Support within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This email has been sent to let you know we have either received your support ticket or its status has ...
Page: 1

Deadshot

This email has been sent to let you know we have either received your support ticket or its status has changed. For any further action, please visit the support portal. Please do not directly reply to this email.

Your help is needed!

You recently submitted a ticket for support. Please help us improve Customer Service by answering a few questions about your experience today. Whether you are a veteran or are playing with us for the first time, we are interested in your opinions.

This short survey will take no more than five minutes and your answers will remain confidential. The information we gather will help us better meet your needs.

At K2 Network, we are committed to providing you with quality products and service and we welcome your feedback and suggestions.

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

got it already like 3 months ago

lil_mageskillz

they have had that for a while now..

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Got that a LONG time ago. This is going to only be a flame topic just close it

why would anyone waste time filling that survey out?

they dont even read customer support tickets do you really think they're gonna sit down and read these feedback surveys??

Deadshot

sorry I have never gotton this before lol. Close please

Banned

i gave them a 0 i its like burning a wet dog with money

if i could i would give k2 honestly a 2 out of 10 , they might suck at CS but atleast they answer to some people