Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Server Transfer..

This is a discussion on Server Transfer.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If k2 made it legal, i'm sure they aren't dumb enough to do that.. There will be some restrictions.[/b] probably ...
Page: 2

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

If k2 made it legal, i'm sure they aren't dumb enough to do that.. There will be some restrictions.[/b]
    probably will be like wow, transfering characters for a price

it will make the game pretty gay

brand knew server opened and already a lvl 80[/b]

pathos isnt that new, is kinda old and im sure there is some 80

St0neColdKill3r

Damn i love Destro. Great work even though you left Pathos. No sh1t the GM isn't gonna confirm it was done-don't you think he likes his job and the power trip it entails him to have. I know nothing will be done and im 100% sure it will only get worse, but at least the truth is obvious about certain ppl and so they might get some NP but they'll mainly be for comical entertainment. If i honestly sucked bad enough to have to jump servers with items that never dropped on that server um yee i think i'd just chop off my hands and donate my computer to a turk cafe.

Anyways this topic should get fun so i'll buckle up for the ride.

If k2 made it legal, i'm sure they aren't dumb enough to do that.. There will be some restrictions.[/b]
    I was kidding :unsure:

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

getting popcorn

Banned

LOL RIPPPPPPPPPPPPPEDDDDDDDDDD

St0neColdKill3r

For anyone who acts like this didn't happen just read this topic they're loving every second of rubbing it in everyones face, and feeling like they are 100% untouchable in the matter as we don't know the circumstances and such pff.

read the msn convo of the reality of the reasons:
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=153062

Banned

Lol
    Gotta love Gms

Awesome where do I sign up, akara here i come!

St0neColdKill3r

Awesome where do I sign up, akara here i come![/b]
    Positive has a spot for ya on Pathos bro seems to be the only option atm

Banned

Hello Knight Online Players,

As this has become a heated issue, I will explain the reasoning behind the transfer of 3 characters from Beramus to Pathos. Due to an issue that occurred in-game, these 3 characters were given the option to move to another server. They were moved at that time. However, after many complaints received after finding out that they had items that were only available in an older version of Knight Online that were not available to the Pathos server, we have DELETED these specific items from the characters and replaced them with comparable items that would be found on the Pathos server.

These were the only 3 characters to be transferred and it was a decision made by the Lead GMs. Please do not start any more threads on this subject as they will be deleted and the people posting them will be warned. Take care.

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=153327

What an absolute fucking joke, these special circumstances are what? tonnes of people quit their server to make a new. And this shit screws them over.

Well i think its not bad idea for server transfer... I think it would be great to add even to bus, but with certain rules. ares server players cannot transfer to akara or to any new servers that would be ofc completly bullshit. but for example logos --> pathos --> manes --> edana and so. As currently logos is prety dead server i would love to see my clan moving to new server where we can find some competion.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Finally something interesting actually happend!

Server transfer is rubbish hopefully the last time it will be done.
    I'm not opposed to server mergers because that is fair to everyone.

It seems obvious these guys will always have trouble "they could change thier names" but they couldn't shut up.

BlackOak

" I will explain the reasoning behind the transfer of 3 characters from Beramus to Pathos. Due to an issue that occurred in-game, these 3 characters were given the option to move to another server. They were moved at that time. However, after many complaints received after finding out that they had items that were only available in an older version of Knight Online that were not available to the Pathos server, we have DELETED these specific items from the characters and replaced them with comparable items that would be found on the Pathos server."

LOL...KO made them smile then stuck it in their collective rectums!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast