Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Server undergoing maintenance?

This is a discussion on Server undergoing maintenance? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So, i have been of from USKO for 2 years, and i came back for Carnac west and my friend ...
Page: 1

So, i have been of from USKO for 2 years, and i came back for Carnac west and my friend bought me platinum prem. Im mage so i dont know why the fuck would they ban me, i havent macroed or done shit, not even been in cz. Its not payment fraud becoz all my friend accs arent banned, just mine, so if it were payment fraud all the accs would have been banned.

Theres nothing on web page to know if im banned or what?

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

So, i have been of from USKO for 2 years, and i came back for Carnac west and my friend bought me platinum prem. Im mage so i dont know why the fuck would they ban me, i havent macroed or done shit, not even been in cz. Its not payment fraud becoz all my friend accs arent banned, just mine, so if it were payment fraud all the accs would have been banned.

Theres nothing on web page to know if im banned or what?[/b]
    Read what it says in your MYKOL, it's probably saying 3rd Party Tool...

Dosnt says anything, i dont even know if im banned, im just getting that msj and a friend told me it means ban. Stupid ppl what can an ice mage do to get banned? Why they ban me and not the 293923209 mages in moradon farming gold? :S

Is there anyway to see in kol oficial site if im banned and the reason ?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Is there anyway to see in kol oficial site if im banned and the reason ?[/b]
    Send ticket asking them why u got banned and they will tell u.

banaanc

log onto site, if it doesnt say anything, submit ticket(my tickets all were answered) just be polite :P

This is stupid, they also banned another acc wich my friend made, its a lvl 1x mage wich we didnt used coz we went orcs. Seems like they banned all the accs i played from this ip? :S

How much do they usually take to answer a tick? (Im plat prem)

VerHom

wow you got k2'ed

bizanto1

my priest got the same problem when i try log in , idk but in website says "Maintenance 3:00PM - 7:00PM PST"

Im hoping that my acc its just bugged, coz seriusly, THERES NO REASON to get banned, i dont even have more than 2m in my mage, i never joined a macroers party or shit, didnt even ksed other party.

bizanto1

my priest got the same problem when i try log in , idk but in website says "Maintenance 3:00PM - 7:00PM PST"[/b]
    the notice has been deleted now-.-

Yes and i still cant login!! FFS i hope k2 administrator dies on a heart attack. Freaking idiots geez.

Does any1 know if theres a bug with new accounts when the bronze prem ends? Because i can log any acc except the 2 i made 3 days ago. Both of them give me undergoing maintenance msg, and they both were created 4 days ago almost at same time (2008-03-22 18:20:00, 2008-03-23 21:16:00 ). I dont think that they are banned, considering i didnt do shit to get banned, and i dont use one of the accounts. So does any1 if theres a bug with new accounts or something? Btw one of the accounts have plat prem if that does even matter.

Does any1 get the same? T_T Damn it K2, i wanted to get lvl 60 today ! =(

Btw, do u get banned if u tick the option that says something about third party tools in the g1 registration pages? Coz now that i think about it, i ticked it after 15mins trying to register, i got so many errors registering that i just clicked it to see if i could register like that. Now that i see its something about getting information about third party programs! :S Rofl can i get banned for that? Coz its pretty much the only thing i've done.

NaidenZ

banned !

banned ![/b]
    That dosnt help much fag...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast