Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Server undergoing maintenance?

This is a discussion on Server undergoing maintenance? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; That dosnt help much fag...[/b] are you kidding me ? when you get this message is because you are banned ...
Page: 2

NaidenZ

That dosnt help much fag...[/b]
    are you kidding me ? when you get this message is because you are banned FAG

HolyGh0st

this is K2

DesireablE

you got given the ban stick darling

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

NO! Loveless

if you are banned ill help you buy plat prem and levels
    <3

are you kidding me ? when you get this message is because you are banned FAG[/b]
    Learn to read FAG

Before you post, read the first message too, not just the topic.

NO! Loveless

if you are banned ill help you buy plat prem and levels
    <3[/b]
    No way, if they dont give me my fuking account back i wont play this shit ever again.

Btw, why this dosnt surprise me ?

Hail, xxxxxxx!

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Unfortunately, I am unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate it to another department for further review. Rest assured that your issue will be addressed and a response given as quickly as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this matter.

Regards,

CSR Spectorfive

Knight Online Customer Support

www.knightonlineworld.com

www.gamersfirst.com

Copy and paste answer ftw, STUPID K2 SUPPORT! :angry:

NaidenZ

Learn to read FAG

Before you post, read the first message too, not just the topic.[/b]
    I just saw the topic tittle which says " Server undergoing maintenance? " and if you get it is because probably you got banned or because your account isn&#39;t activate yet , maybe that is ?

/smd

NaidenZ

No way, if they dont give me my fuking account back i wont play this shit ever again.

Btw, why this dosnt surprise me ?

Hail, xxxxxxx!

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Unfortunately, I am unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate it to another department for further review. Rest assured that your issue will be addressed and a response given as quickly as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this matter.

Regards,

CSR Spectorfive

Knight Online Customer Support

www.gamersfirst.com

Copy and paste answer ftw, STUPID K2 SUPPORT! :angry:[/b]
    just wait , they will give you a real answer soon

Yes sure, knowing K2 "soon" probably means in a week or so.

Validating

another guy got banned during bossevent for 999 days he have no clue for what h34r:

NaidenZ

Yes sure, knowing K2 "soon" probably means in a week or so.[/b]
    soon means 2 - 4 days xD

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

another guy got banned during bossevent for 999 days he have no clue for what h34r:[/b]
    who and from what server &#39;;x

Wow, K2 customer is so damn good, my account isnt blocked but i still cant login.

Hail, ------!

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support regarding your account status. After investigating into your account we are currently showing your account status as "Active" with no blocks on it.

Should you require any further assistance then please feel free to submit another ticket. Thank you again for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in Knight Online!

Best Regards,
    CSR Thanagar
    Knight Online Customer Support Team
    www.gamersfirst.com

What can i do? Makes me think more and more my acc is bugged somehow but the monkeys behind k2 staff cant do nothing.. grrrr.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Wow, K2 customer is so damn good, my account isnt blocked but i still cant login.

Hail, ------!

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support regarding your account status. After investigating into your account we are currently showing your account status as "Active" with no blocks on it.

Should you require any further assistance then please feel free to submit another ticket. Thank you again for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in Knight Online!

Best Regards,
    CSR Thanagar
    Knight Online Customer Support Team
    www.gamersfirst.com

What can i do? Makes me think more and more my acc is bugged somehow but the monkeys behind k2 staff cant do nothing.. grrrr.[/b]
    File a complain on BBB, problem solved. When it comes to Customer Support I always go with BBB, it takes some time but it worths

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

NO!!!!! lol more and more of the people who have been with us for a long time are quiting or going back to other servers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast