Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Server1 higher succes rate

This is a discussion on Server1 higher succes rate within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Normally server one has a bussier anvil so your changes of getting that upgrade is higher...
Page: 2

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Normally server one has a bussier anvil so your changes of getting that upgrade is higher

i didnt have prem, after 3 - 5 eidolons i got exp graham :lol:[/b]
    it's luck
    i looted 1 exp totamic spear and 1 after i looted exp shard
    still there is nothing about the servers or premium all those r bullshit

I think it's false, but as Felix said, server 1 is usually busier at the anvil, so there's more chances of a success...if the anvil is going to go thru a failure period for xx amount of upgrades, atleast it will go thru it with many more ppl rather than just you and couple others..so chances of coming out of the process with a success I'd say are higher.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

I find more luck on d2 than d1. If anvil was based on a set pattern of XXX fails at any + before one passes. It would be better to upgrade when there is less lag because you have more chance of getting the "pass slot"[/b]
    but it doesnt work like that, i've made +8 chitins on first try on clear servers

No one knows the anvil coding without being sql developers

There could be a pattern which says after restart 1st item goes +8 , then 600 burns then next +8

YOu can't tell , personally I prefer the less lag method simply because I find I had less burns occuring.

In the end it all boils down to luck, as for the method about the slots not having any depedancy on the success rate this has been argued before why are there nine squares ?

Banned

if u got gold u got higher success.. other then that all the same[/b]
    Lol why ppl think that Gold Premium and Manner helps of Upgrading? Gold premium gives only 10 % more exp other wise its same as silver.... and its different from bronze because of kc and trina

And about manner... This was posted on knightonlineworld forum long time ago and like 1 week after manner came out that Don't believe other ppl stories... Manner doesn't give anything... It was official post from k2 GM to notify ppl thats it's not use to waste ur time on making manner... it only shows that u have trained chickens

Banned

all about luck, doesnt matter what method/server/ how many items you use it all comes down to luck[/b]
    +1 The only thing is 100% sure is that all items will go +3 100% (well not if u use noob high class scroll on high class items)

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

i had allot more luck in e3 then in e1. in e1 i once even had burned 2x paper priest armors going +6 -_-

All servers are equal. That would really mess things up if they weren't.

Beast&Harlot

D3 empty anvil late at nite, i made a +8 raptor 3 nites ago, then the following nite after the raptor i made +8 shell boots D3 anvil is my lucky spot.

NightmareOfAMartyr

If anyone remembers, back when I played diez... when d1 got bugged, and dms were dropping a high grade item every dm.. god that was fun, me and poka had like 8 chars full of shells/raptors/shards etc... haha, best time ever.

lucker, now make me elysium +8

Beast&Harlot

lucker, now make me elysium +8[/b]
    Buy me the stuff to do it with ill try

Th3Gam3

D3 empty anvil late at nite, i made a +8 raptor 3 nites ago, then the following nite after the raptor i made +8 shell boots D3 anvil is my lucky spot.[/b]
    yup thts were i upgrade 2 when turks r sleepin n late night at my place n d3 is also lucky 4 me :P

zetazeta

not true... all servers same..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast