Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Share your most tragical uppgrade experiences with us=)

This is a discussion on Share your most tragical uppgrade experiences with us=) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Mine in ranged order: 1. Buyed myself a hb+6 and used it for a week, got bored so I trinad ...
Page: 1

AlwaysSayDie

Angry

Mine in ranged order:

1. Buyed myself a hb+6 and used it for a week, got bored so I trinad that shit. worked. played around with a +7 for like tree days then decided to rebirth it and uppgrade it without a tear. It actually worked all the way up to +3 but blew it to +4:/ GG quit game.

2. Buyed 12 way overpriced blue chest and got random chitins, some priest shell and two blade axes. woho

3.This happend in the early days of KE. Blew up a md+8 accidently. Tought it was my left hand +7:/

Now let me hear your frightful experiences about the courrpted anvil :angry:

p1nkfl0yd37

well i got bored one day and decided to try to make my elixer +2 rebirth....ultimatly failing lol...so i had no staff for a little while

IllusionS

Quest dagger to +6 with trina, Cold hearted dagger to +6 with trina.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

When I just started playing I was able to get iron crossbow +5 and I was so happy because it was so leet for lvl 50 rogue.. But it blew up going +6 and that was basically all I got
    Also burned ii +8... while adding elemental >_<

Banned

omg the irony of a post like this once a month

i dont upgrade

AlwaysSayDie

When I just started playing I was able to get iron crossbow +5 and I was so happy because it was so leet for lvl 50 rogue.. But it blew up going +6 and that was basically all I got
    Also burned ii +8... while adding elemental >_<[/b]
    I remeber that time. had a ixb myself, ( traded if for a kekuri ring) but I blew it to +7. imma gambler :lol:

ii+8 adding ele?

Jesus crist. I would freakin sue k2. How can we make stupid shit like +9 woodies without a prob but when it comes to adding ele the anvil turns bitchy.

I remeber that time. had a ixb myself, ( traded if for a kekuri ring) but I blew it to +7. imma gambler :lol:

ii+8 adding ele?

Jesus crist. I would freakin sue k2. How can we make stupid shit like +9 woodies without a prob but when it comes to adding ele the anvil turns bitchy.[/b]
    Dark3lf is just noob at upgrading

My worst? Hmm... 11 pieces of rebirth high class items trying to make +2 rebirth ( all burn in a row xD )

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Dark3lf is just noob at upgrading

My worst? Hmm... 11 pieces of rebirth high class items trying to make +2 rebirth ( all burn in a row xD )[/b]
    Yea and you can&#39;t even use trina with elemental scroll

I know a friend who quit KO for a while...when he quit, he tryed to upgrade a +8 lobo or lyacon or lupus staff+8 to +9 without trina...

NeronDomitius

burned personal shield to +4
    i&#39;ve seen burning personal dagger 7->8

i just burned 17 or so raptor +7 shard 7 ii 7 in the last 3 weeks with trina.. i wasted a good 50gb

ceva

dread shield+3 :P

ProfX

Quest dagger to +7 :unsure: with trina after buring an inventory full of +7 stuff

Banned

chitin shell boots +4 rebirth to +5 rebirth WITH tears.

Oh and once i took 7 warrior shells +7 and 7 trinas, in the first 5 shells, 3 went to +8
    I was so fucking excited i forgot to use trina on the last 2 pieces and they both burned -_-

personal sword up to+4 with trina (burned) :blink:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast