Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Servers

This is a discussion on Servers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys, I've been travelling for the past two years. Haven't played Knight Online in a minute, what are the ...
Page: 1

Default Servers

Hey guys, I've been travelling for the past two years. Haven't played Knight Online in a minute, what are the most populated servers? is USKO worth going back to or which private servers are quite popular right now? I like servers with a lot of population shitty or not I always enjoyed having a lot of competition.

Thank you in advance.

Little archer Senior Member

Not hellsgarem.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Not hellsgarem.
    haha I don't even know what that is. But thanks for the input.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deathie View Post
    haha I don't even know what that is. But thanks for the input.
    You'll know soon when people start begging you to play there

Basically there's USKO and KO on Steam now. They're both different platforms but still ran by the same companies. USKO hasn't had a server in a while, last one was Olympia (they started recycling names) and it died pretty quick, most active server are older ones like Destan maybe?

Steam KO (how people call it) had a new server release lately, where turkish IPs are banned but as expected the population is nowhere as good as regular servers. When Steam KO released with its initial batch of servers (January 25 2016) it must have been the largest volume of KO players ever registered (19K according to steam numbers), unfortunately even that was ruined by NTT (company that now runs the game) with the lack of communication, bugs, mistakes, lack of gms, etc. Long story short, nothing has changed. The most active server on steam right now is Cypher (recently merged with another server, that was merged previously with another server). They have such poor numbers despite starting with 19K that they've resorted to merging now.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    You'll know soon when people start begging you to play there

Basically there's USKO and KO on Steam now. They're both different platforms but still ran by the same companies. USKO hasn't had a server in a while, last one was Olympia (they started recycling names) and it died pretty quick, most active server are older ones like Destan maybe?

Steam KO (how people call it) had a new server release lately, where turkish IPs are banned but as expected the population is nowhere as good as regular servers. When Steam KO released with its initial batch of servers (January 25 2016) it must have been the largest volume of KO players ever registered (19K according to steam numbers), unfortunately even that was ruined by NTT (company that now runs the game) with the lack of communication, bugs, mistakes, lack of gms, etc. Long story short, nothing has changed. The most active server on steam right now is Cypher (recently merged with another server, that was merged previously with another server). They have such poor numbers despite starting with 19K that they've resorted to merging now.
    Actually Olympia is extremely populated (although it has very few english players).

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Ratio: most populated/most English speakers seems currently highest in Cypher SteamKO.

Go back to traveling aint worth it anymore,SteamKO is not much different then a private server,they just launch servers every few months,people jump,babashopers stay and cry and thats about it. Srsly go back to traveling,way more fun.

I'd love to but my fund are close to nonexistent right now haha, I miss KO though I had tons of fun playing. Problem with USKO or STEAMKO is that starting from lvl 1 with no items or anything that'll just suck. Not looking forward to spending money on premium and all that jazz.

You can start without premium and get it later using coins. Completing all the quests should get you 70+ pretty quickly, even without premium/genie. But yeah your items will obviously suck for a while.

I mean, I'd be down to start if I could find a decent clan to help me out leveling and gearing up and shit.

iTzBryan Senior Member

WAIT, DOES THIS MEAN DEATHIE RETURNS? HAHA you still suck at priest. And this whole comment is under the assumption that you're deathie from old Oly

Go to Knight Online ? Free to Play 3D MMORPG Game (USKO) and Knight Online - Free to Play 3D MMORPG Game (Steam) (Steam KO) and look at the server status. Numbers don't lie.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    WAIT, DOES THIS MEAN DEATHIE RETURNS? HAHA you still suck at priest. And this whole comment is under the assumption that you're deathie from old Oly

nah still a god haha

Well shit guys, what server should I join then? I'm installing steamko rn

you suck ditcher

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast