Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

servers down

This is a discussion on servers down within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why should i kill any boss or go cave if i can do NPs to get anything i want? XD ...
Page: 1

Exclamation

why should i kill any boss or go cave if i can do NPs to get anything i want? XD thats some bs, i guess that they are gonna be gone :P

any opinions about this?

a846039

would be nice if it was only a short time thing... I hope they are taking this feature out of the game

let it be

all the ppl who want uniques can get some
    ppl wont give all to medals

donating to clan
    wanting a bordered symbol

ore what so ever

its good for new servers

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

why should i kill any boss or go cave if i can do NPs to get anything i want? XD thats some bs, i guess that they are gonna be gone :P

any opinions about this?[/b]
    i was pming orcenceno 'a gm on ares server' , about some bugs on ares server and said they would be fixed, 2 minutes later server is down ';s
    one of the bugs i reported is how the invite button on the lower right no longer works to invite someone to a party it just loads seeking and you gota right click them not to asdd or do it from seeking witch makes the invite button useless.
    there i said it..
    i found 77 other new bugs if your interested to know them ';-]
    P.S. 'new' bugs

ppl wont give all to medals[/b]
    i bet that the stronger turkish clan ever in my server, kv, will give all to medals, lol

they all have many things +2 and +3...maybe they want some more xD you should see them pking with 2 warriors and 6 priest (sarcasm! :P)

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

They should restrict medals to only certain kind of items. So it wont have that major impact on game, and wont crash markets or even whole game play .. Farming Items in game is one of most a funny part of the game and they could easily ruin it this way..

a846039

+1 darken... I totally agree with you

They should restrict medals to only certain kind of items. So it wont have that major impact on game, and wont crash markets or even whole game play .. Farming Items in game is one of most a funny part of the game and they could easily ruin it this way..[/b]
    we already must spend 2 years leveling to 83, why must we spend another 2 trying to get full geared? Im all for easier access to decent items..and its not like ppl are going to give 10k 30x per day..eventually they will run out of nps. as will all

a846039

we already must spend 2 years leveling to 83, why must we spend another 2 trying to get full geared? Im all for easier access to decent items..and its not like ppl are going to give 10k 30x per day..eventually they will run out of nps. as will all[/b]
    w00t and when your in cz getting owned by everyone dont cry... cause the access to items were easy to get...first day a couple ppl got IN.. in a couple days if they dont take the medals out there are goin to be many +2/3 uniques(plus good uniques are based on the cooporation of a good clan) shouldnt be open to ppl that leech wars....

w00t and when your in cz getting owned by everyone dont cry... cause the access to items were easy to get...first day a couple ppl got IN.. in a couple days if they dont take the medals out there are goin to be many +2/3 uniques(plus good uniques are based on the cooporation of a good clan) shouldnt be open to ppl that leech wars....[/b]
    How do you figure? ppl dont have endless supply of np's..this is first days of expansion of course there will be a fresh flood of some items for now..but it will die down very fast once ppl are out of nps..why would i cry? if its easy for them to get its easy for myself, and all ppl to get. 2 ppl out of how many get IN? wow who gives a shit, most ppl in old servers are already stacked with+2/3 uniques so this just helps the less hardcore players/non-babashopppers, so its GOOD imo. It also will make items lose value in $$ which will be good for all servers.

servers up...i dont notice any change....maybe they erase the 99% unique drop probability of the medals and wrote 0.09%? XD hope so, ill wait to see in the other posts what they get from now and on, cuz if no, the merchant and the gears are gonna be crazy.

startrizerg

i think next 1 month there might be lot of bf and low class unquie coming in at all servers cuz every1 be changeing lot of there np's for medal but after little while 2 -3 months i think market will calm down . and basicly atleast on bermus max 80 player total from orc + human make it pass 50k np a month 10 - 15 who pass 100k a month so after 2 -3 month there wont be huge turn in of np medals .
    just take average for 3 - 5 np medal turn in from each player everymonth u might see after 2 -3 month that to max of 100 - 150 player doing it .

now compare this to 3000 + eslant gem atleast come into market daily 3000 x 30 = 90k - 100k eslant gem which get turn into genrator each month ^^ .

so after 2 - 3 month just take switchation 5 x 200 = 1k medal turn in each month and about 100k+ eslant gem get turn in each month ^^ . surely it will make difference but still it not that bad system to be removed . bermus have 0 hellblood +8 , 5 - 10 total of +8 garp and elyium +8 hardly few +8 of bitforst item , with medal system alteast ppl getting lot of bf item +0 at cost of decent np in long run .and not many ppl will care about low class unquie they getting for medals most of them even at +4 or +5 still sux .

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

This is going to be fun.... I have a total of 1.4million NPs to waste on all of my old chars, massive GB sale, here i come!

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

This gonna fuck market up but it might make pk more active since ppl got mroe reasons to pk for np

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

This gonna fuck market up but it might make pk more active since ppl got mroe reasons to pk for np[/b]
    i think the more pking the better anyway, isn;t that the point? or do you like that boring exp all the time? and quest crap, i rather 'kill people' .......'its fun'...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast