Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Servers Down

This is a discussion on Servers Down within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; That's completely true, Unless you're a duffer with a good weap.[/b] Yeap, good BP's owning everyone atm well not for ...
Page: 3

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

That's completely true, Unless you're a duffer with a good weap.[/b]
    Yeap, good BP's owning everyone atm

well not for me i think. If everyone is using 1080 it's the same as everyone using 720 pots it just takes longer to die. i guess in your situation it does kind of suck though. It just depends i guess.[/b]
    It's true that if you have a nice party (2 priests, full of melee, 1 mage, etc..), PK is still easy to handle against others using these potions, especially when your using them yourself. But the majority of the game has people who aren't in such clans, on a minority are part of the best players of the game, which should be what K2/MGame concerns. As a super hard hitting sin on CWest, using VPN and using these potions myself, I still can't finish off a warrior in a 1v1 or in party pk neither. When they red-ball and gain that defense boost, gaining 1080hp while having nearly full or a full mana bar = sliding bitch of a warrior who ends up killing you, thanks to not being able to give 1081+ damage per 3 seconds. That's the point!

btw servers up

ILoveYouToo

I agree, they're very helpful for mages, but the potions aren't helpful when it comes down to solo pk'ing, especially in ardream lol. Try using a laggy VPN with rental gear, soloing in Ardream and making kills, it's retarded.
    Warriors in CZ are practically unbeatable right now.[/b]
    well not for me i think. If everyone is using 1080 it's the same as everyone using 720 pots it just takes longer to die. i guess in your situation it does kind of suck though. It just depends i guess.

Montezuma

I think they should make them 70+ pots

ILoveYouToo

I think they should make them 70+ pots [/b]
    That is also a good idea^

Cpt. BurnAlot Senior Member Newbert_Mc_Newbertson's Avatar

up gogogogogo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123