Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

servers down for another hour

This is a discussion on servers down for another hour within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL, can't kill me so now i'm a duper huh? Ask Tekton about u hitting him for less than 100. ...
Page: 2

LOL, can't kill me so now i'm a duper huh? Ask Tekton about u hitting him for less than 100. Or ask Shaaazaaam how a lvl 73 rouge beat you with one dagger. Or ask anyone in our pk parties about how much we laugh about the damage you do to us. Or maybe you should ask another lvl 80 how to pk, that's my best advice. Sorry but a raptor +7 just doesn't cut it. My Ardream char has better gear than you, and it's all legit baba.[/b]
    hahahha fuck you motherfucker also i think my clan is doing way better then urs when u was in aftermath so fuck you nigga, also get off my topic no one asked u to reply onto it if it aint got nothing to do with the topic u little prick

Well i didn't clan turks for their np. And that's an insult on anyone in Aftermath so i guess you insulted several people there. You're right though, I shouldn't waste my time on the biggest noob to get lvl 80. People at lvl 75 or less hit me harder than you.

And we'll see how good your clan holds together when u guys get a boss drop, lol.

Well i didn't clan turks for their np. And that's an insult on anyone in Aftermath so i guess you insulted several people there. You're right though, I shouldn't waste my time on the biggest noob to get lvl 80. People at lvl 75 or less hit me harder than you.

And we'll see how good your clan holds together when u guys get a boss drop, lol.[/b]
    here u go let me clear it up for you fuck aftermath and fuck you i didnt clan turks for there np i clan'd them because i know them but fuck u, u don't know shit so shut the fuck up

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

it's k2 -.- get used to it.

shittiest company EVER :angry:[/b]
    at least you dont loose your money not knowing it

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=151601

here u go let me clear it up for you fuck aftermath and fuck you i didnt clan turks for there np i clan'd them because i know them but fuck u, u don't know shit so shut the fuck up[/b]
    lol

wow, so many flames

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

hahahha fuck you motherfucker also i think my clan is doing way better then urs when u was in aftermath so fuck you nigga, also get off my topic no one asked u to reply onto it if it aint got nothing to do with the topic u little prick[/b]
    id like to disagree with that... u keep ppl in clan who trade spam me and other clannies of mine while we tank bosses even after we told u about them... kkthnx

Atari held Aftermath together for a long time... ur clan has existed for a month or less... dont really think u can say ur clan is doing better than theirs at this point

P.S. Kick K4R4G0Z

G0D

hahahha fuck you motherfucker also i think my clan is doing way better then urs when u was in aftermath so fuck you nigga, also get off my topic no one asked u to reply onto it if it aint got nothing to do with the topic u little prick[/b]

here u go let me clear it up for you fuck aftermath and fuck you i didnt clan turks for there np i clan'd them because i know them but fuck u, u don't know shit so shut the fuck up[/b]
    Wow your Turkish clannies have seem to of rubbed off on you, your swearing just like them :lol:

Needless flames = 3 day ban plix

PaPaSmurF

Lol blah,..with 1 dagger and u even used stun shock on me. Sins do have an advantage in arena..but still 1 dagger? :s learn to combo and quit making false statements about duping cs&#39;s....if atari dupped cs&#39;s dont u think it would be +8...:s Btw...I <3 ur clan...i think 1/3 BC&#39;s nps come from you guys during wars. Ty much

lvl 80vs. lvl 73 xDDDDD

Ps-> i alrdy know ur come back to what i said....fuck u durka durka durka i have no unýques mans fak mother duper combo hacks....and before you say u can combo...after you say on here u can combo...honestly ask urself if u can..:s

poor blah, i dunno how it would feel to spend so much time getting 80 then loosing to a 73 sin, who spent 1/2 the time lvling, with 1 dagger after using stunshock...i wasnt gona say anything on forums until u flamed atari :s for what ever reason i dont care why u flamed him. blah i sorta have sympathy for you cause you have no life and lvl 80 that sucks...but then you say sum dumb stuff on the forums and then i hate you again...o well it dont matter. I cant understnad how you can flame aftermath...it was twice the clan you are the leader of now. Aftermath had extreamly GOODGUNS who were and are better than you can ever think about. You can thank Aftermath for were u r now. Aftermath was a big step for the character blah_blah and you flame them, us, like we were nothing. Anyways...go choke on a knife.

Fook~!~!
    <3

Also any time u want rematch i can vs you on shaz again, but someone might fraps it : p

187rex

my 2 cents
    wow someone obviously need to get a life

PaPaSmurF

my 2 cents,
    dont give ur 2 cents when u have no idea.

id like to disagree with that... u keep ppl in clan who trade spam me and other clannies of mine while we tank bosses even after we told u about them... kkthnx

Atari held Aftermath together for a long time... ur clan has existed for a month or less... dont really think u can say ur clan is doing better than theirs at this point
    P.S. Kick K4R4G0Z[/b]
    Wow sounds like a GG clan leader. Blah ur such a joke. PK more pls we want your nps.

Banned

second time this has happened in ft and i got to vr i was tanking it and then boom dc for another freaken hour there must be a reason there going down for an hour ! there doing sumthing or maybe there jus fuckign with all of us zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz another chest gone cuz of gay gms zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz[/b]
    lol baba its ok you can do FT another time..not like when you got DC tanking VR you will lose XP

here u go let me clear it up for you fuck aftermath and fuck you i didnt clan turks for there np i clan&#39;d them because i know them but fuck u, u don&#39;t know shit so shut the fuck up[/b]
    all blah did was party with turks 24/7 and im sure he would rather have a turk then a english speaking person because we all know turks > all in xping so im prety sure he has alot of turk friends

P.S. Kick K4R4G0Z[/b]
    boss is boss you should know better and block your trades ... his clan has exsisted for about a little month because it was just made duh..

lol baba its ok you can do FT another time..not like when you got DC tanking VR you will lose XP
    all blah did was party with turks 24/7 and im sure he would rather have a turk then a english speaking person because we all know turks > all in xping so im prety sure he has alot of turk friends
    boss is boss you should know better and block your trades ... his clan has exsisted for about a little month because it was just made duh..[/b]
    exactly ty vandy xD but i wouldn&#39;t choose between a turk to an english, n 2 da hataz keep on haten cuz da more u hate the stronger i get ur jus fueling the flames of a huge inferno,also

Wow your Turkish clannies have seem to of rubbed off on you, your swearing just like them :lol:

Needless flames = 3 day ban plix[/b]
    me get banned for this?? lol this isn&#39;t even close ton flaming trust me i can do much worse 2 atari n fook , gay loverz always standing up 4 eachother ridiculous u 2 are the joke wasting your time blabberin makin me famous hahaha. let me end this 4 u both please any gm on this forum lock this shit right herrrr i ain&#39;t gonna waste my time wit these foolz.

G0D

exactly ty vandy xD but i wouldn&#39;t choose between a turk to an english, n 2 da hataz keep on haten cuz da more u hate the stronger i get ur jus fueling the flames of a huge inferno,also
    me get banned for this?? lol this isn&#39;t even close ton flaming trust me i can do much worse 2 atari n fook , gay loverz always standing up 4 eachother ridiculous u 2 are the joke wasting your time blabberin makin me famous hahaha. let me end this 4 u both please any gm on this forum lock this shit right herrrr i ain&#39;t gonna waste my time wit these foolz.[/b]
    Now I iz talkin black. Don worry g iz have dem took out yea. 187 on der ass

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast