Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

what do we pay money for?

This is a discussion on what do we pay money for? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is about Ionia i got so tired of k2. i pay premium money and this is what i get ...
Page: 1

NLwesje

This is about Ionia

i got so tired of k2.
    i pay premium money and this is what i get in return:

1- A server full of k0xpers and tbl'ers which i donate my np to.
    2- Dissapearance of 11GB and after sending ticket which is supposed to be answered within 24 hours and i didnt get a answer for 2 days.
    3- They answer me with: sorry for the inconvenience, but we wont give you back since we cant confirm u had the 11gb( its bullshit that they cant confirm it cus they can check blogs).
    4- Server dc's me 5 mins before BDW ( while im not even lagging) and hen i cant get in cus server is full( with cheaters).

A premium user pays either $8,95 or $24,95 or even $34,95 each month to play a game with such problems.
    Is it just me or is it that big BS?
    If these issues won't be solved soon i won't pay money to play KO.
    That would be the best thing to do for me cus i refuse to pay for something that gives me shitty service in return.

What do you guys (and girls)think about it?

Greetz to all, NLwesje

aqturk

I'm upset about the fact that i cannot login ionia 1. bummer

Lebroun

complety agree with u bro +1

auditurbo4

This is about Ionia

i got so tired of k2.

2- Dissapearance of 11GB and after sending ticket which is supposed to be answered within 24 hours and i didnt get a answer for 2 days.
    3- They answer me with: sorry for the inconvenience, but we wont give you back since we cant confirm u had the 11gb( its bullshit that they cant confirm it cus they can check blogs).
    4- Server dc's me 5 mins before BDW ( while im not even lagging) and hen i cant get in cus server is full( with cheaters).

A premium user pays either $8,95 or $24,95 or even $34,95 each month to play a game with such problems.
    That would be the best thing to do for me cus i refuse to pay for something that gives me shitty service in return.

Greetz to all, NLwesje[/b]
    All of your points are legit and of course frustrating...As you know, you are not the only one but we all have the same problems... As for your 11GBs they cannot check thier logs because for coin is pretty much untraceable...

Like i said the only solution is to either quit KO or stop your(not only you) bitching and just deal with it...

zrocker0404

this is what we call k2'd

bitching aint helping with k2 u gotta call them on the phone (no joke) and explain them the situation all those tickets ur supporting are so uselees some of them even answerd auto with the same words if u can found out k2 phone number u win the jackpot thats how tekton from ares got all hes shit back after he and hes whole clan got hacked i actualy lost alot in ionia cus of rollbacks money,my personal sword7,nt'd to orc and now im bugd as human in orc clan im just tierd of trying to get k2 hope its gone.

Spl1nt3R

This is about Ionia

i got so tired of k2.

Seen these kind of topics million times but hey nobody from K2 holding from your hand and forcing you to spend your money on the game, its KO just get used to it next time dont spend your money, if you continue its simply your own stupidity.

Banned

wow like u guys shouldnt expect that ionia will be server like u said above....
    about that 11 gbs lost, suxx for sure, too bad that ko and customer support aint fit together

I think you answered your own question OP. If the service is beyond awful in your opinion, and you aren't having fun, you probably shouldn't be paying for it.

dont send tickets,pm some GM in game,prefer aleenia.I got hacked on girakon,lost 100 times more than u did,and she game me back every single item.

As for other guy
    http://www.kingofknight.com/claninfo.php?s...nia&id=3125

Check warrior in our clan

De Ja Vu

Check warrior in our clan [/b]
    ya k2'd ftw like i said in my post and its been a while and they didnt fix it or give me my kc back.

Key421

3- They answer me with: sorry for the inconvenience, but we wont give you back since we cant confirm u had the 11gb( its bullshit that they cant confirm it cus they can check blogs).[/b]
    Yeah they check blogs

Yeah they check blogs [/b]
    http://corycattalks.blogspot.com/

This is how they decide if someone should get help or not.

This is about Ionia

i got so tired of k2.

That's why we left Ionia

peace

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast