Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Servers down, probable reason why inside

This is a discussion on Servers down, probable reason why inside within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; passover rocks easter xD mozes > easter bunny...
Page: 2

blackholesun

passover rocks easter xD
    mozes > easter bunny

something would be off if k2 did not do an easter event .. they did valentine, christmas and most probably will now to.

Note : Also did event for thanksgiving ( incase somebody was gonna say they dont celibrate easter in Turkey ... they dont celibrate thanksgiving there either )

MerchAcc

wohoo maybe it'll drop hella blue chests[/b]
    And next week do a ft item wipe like they did with bifrost ?...
    Wow that would be awesome...

its probably something that will cause mass server lags like gobble / santa did ... njeh leech xp ftw

i say its gonna be a leet game like moradon field games again . was so fun .... not xD

well i dont care i just hate the damn lages

was xping with bfd and salsasotong and we all got our portion of dc deaths xD

salsa 11 bfd 9 and me 7 if im correct. so i hope they fix the stupid lag and dcs first before makin a useless crap event again.

ps dont kill lovely bunnys they r sweet kk

@ jensekn kende da liedje ze smelten de paashaas van de heidroosjes? xD (dutch i know sry)

@ jensekn kende da liedje ze smelten de paashaas van de heidroosjes? xD (dutch i know sry)[/b]
    yep sgoe é :P

DontEatTheMango

Note : Also did event for thanksgiving ( incase somebody was gonna say they dont celibrate easter in Turkey ... they dont celibrate thanksgiving there either )[/b]
    they dont celibrate it anywhere besides USA i think :huh:

edestroyer7

Well this is supposed to be a U.S. Game. USKO

Your all wrong, real reason theyre down is this xD
    Dear Knight Online Players,

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our servers. Our Technical team is working diligently to resolve these issues as quickly as possible. Please watch the website for more updates. Thank you for your patience.

~Knight Online Team[/b]
    LOL at k2 cant even hold a stable server.

Banned

passover rocks easter xD
    mozes > easter bunny[/b]
    jews ftw but.. IM SICK OF EATING FUCKING MATZAH GOD DAMNT I HATE KOSHER FOR PASSOVER FOOD

If MODS find this spam feel free to delete it.

First off all check the date, as you can see its close to easter ( tomorrow for me )
    My hunch is servers are down because they are installing some easter event patch ... wich you USA players will soon be able to test out.

So no more cursing flaming k2 posts about servers down, its not gonna kill you to do something else aside from ko.

Kind regards,
    Robin

"Yes because the constant lag/dc'/crashes all day long with xtrap problems, all probably has somethin to do with this planned downtime for a surprise easter event, along with the website problems."

copied and pasted from a response. These lag / dc / chrashes have some reason other then this easter event. My opinion around this is somehow in the last patch they did something that is lagging / dc'ing / crashing there servers. However this is still a company and they need to make profit. Im quite sure they will resolve these problems, for if this keeps up they wont get as many premium buyers as they used to.
    ALL U PPL NEED IS PATIENCE TO PUT UP WITH THIS CRAP.
    If u lose a day / 2 / a week / ... of ko you will not die, suffer, etc[/b]
    "Its not gonna kill you to do something else aside ko" - Hmmm... yes, it wont kill me, BUT IT WILL COST ME MONEY!
    you see, i (unfortunately) am among the people who have bought premium... so every day that passes, IT DOES COST ME MONEY! and although you might think i like losing money, i dont, and i certainly dont like losing money to K2 (would prefer to burn it).

Now youll probably say "yeah yeah, bitching wont help you"... (as they always do). Well, youre right... it wont... but let me ask you something - when something hurts you, do you not shout? when somethings funny do you not laugh? (i hope those answers are yes, otherwise you must be a robot), and yet, those do not "help" you in any way, but you still do it... and so for the same reason we bitch and complain.

Now to the real part of the discussion - do we have a REAL reason to complain? The answer is YES, YES, YES a million times YES!
    aside from the premmies losing their money, the whole idea of prem is that you pay money for a service... that means you make plans... as you know, NOT ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD HAVE ALL THE TIME TO PLAY KO! SOME ACCTUALLY HAVE JOBS HAVE LIVES, and so on... and so they know they can play an hour a day at a fixed time and no more, and if they cant, then YEAH, THEY DO GET UPSET AND THEY DO GET MAD, because, as weird as it might seem to you, some people enjoy the game!

What you say about a patch, might have been accepted... IF they would have announced something about it and IF they would have not had constant DCes and stability issues for a WEEK! If they wanted to launce an easter event - by all means - announce beforehand of server problems (CERTAINLY NOT A WEEKS WORTH, OR IF IT IS A WEEKS WORTH PROBLEMS, THEN REIMBURSE FOR THE PREMMIES), so people know what to expect, and not be kept in darkness all the time.

I dont know what you are - masochist, or K2 rep, but in any case, this is NOT good service.

melli

Dear Knight Online Players,

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our servers. Our Technical team is working diligently to resolve these issues as quickly as possible. Please watch the website for more updates. Thank you for your patience.

~Knight Online Team

maybe if u actually read the previous posts u would notice i already posted that :lol:

edestroyer7

maybe if u actually read the previous posts u would notice i already posted that :lol:[/b]
    And maybe if you actually read my post, you would have noticed that I posted a link to it before you even posted it.

lies u.u put quotes not links :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast