Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Servers down, probable reason why inside

This is a discussion on Servers down, probable reason why inside within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lies u.u put quotes not links :P[/b] Prove it !!...
Page: 3

edestroyer7

lies u.u put quotes not links :P[/b]

Prove it !!

brandonls3

maybe they will spawn mass atillas and color him all colors and make him die in 1 hit and drop a full box of warrior pendants and priest pendants for every kill.......yeah sure and ima fuk jessica alba tonight......if they do have an easter event im sure it will be some lame shit like the valentines event......if they cant show love during valentines whats makes you think they are gonna show some love for the fukkin easter bunny...........cash is god to them so i doubt Jesus will persuade them either lol

MakuLine

If MODS find this spam feel free to delete it.

First off all check the date, as you can see its close to easter ( tomorrow for me )
    My hunch is servers are down because they are installing some easter event patch ... wich you USA players will soon be able to test out.

So no more cursing flaming k2 posts about servers down, its not gonna kill you to do something else aside from ko.

Kind regards,
    Robin

"Yes because the constant lag/dc'/crashes all day long with xtrap problems, all probably has somethin to do with this planned downtime for a surprise easter event, along with the website problems."

copied and pasted from a response. These lag / dc / chrashes have some reason other then this easter event. My opinion around this is somehow in the last patch they did something that is lagging / dc'ing / crashing there servers. However this is still a company and they need to make profit. Im quite sure they will resolve these problems, for if this keeps up they wont get as many premium buyers as they used to.
    ALL U PPL NEED IS PATIENCE TO PUT UP WITH THIS CRAP.
    If u lose a day / 2 / a week / ... of ko you will not die, suffer, etc[/b]

ur text is messed up,chaos! Can anyone write short what he tried to say?:S

No offense

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123