Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ares biggest retard GuErReRo_KO

This is a discussion on Ares biggest retard GuErReRo_KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Server just up, i logged with friend and go eslant bosses, im warrior friend is sin. We killed first weak ...
Page: 1

jolik

Server just up, i logged with friend and go eslant bosses, im warrior friend is sin. We killed first weak bosses like samma, shaula, DF, HQ and going to kill sq, but quess what, fukin moron named GuErReRo_KO luring on us harpys and lure sq to town, we try to kill it and when 10% hp left finally guard hit it, and he only laughing when guard hit sq and no drop from it. Few secs later he lured talos and tk to town. I just want all of you to know what piece of shit he is. Never invite him to party, let him play with retards like himself.

llJuanMall

servers r up?!?!?!?!?! wtf?!?! my launcher shows Failed connection <_<

Banned

That muther fucker always slides in cz..HE DOES NOT HAVE THE BALLS TO TANK HIM..IF HE GETS 1/4. HP HE WILL RUN AND PUT ON SHEILD AND PUT ON DEFENCES..i mean i get a 1v1 with him..then we start..then that muther fucker starttys sliding im like ZZZZZZZ fagget stop runningzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

Luring on you, not cool...luring to town >> lol owned bitch.

Mike_Miller

owned?????? yea owned if your a no life looser who lives with mommy and has no friends... i mean why hate on someone who is trying to keep the game legit and kill some bosses...

jimfujitsu

Hes one of the bigest retards Ko has ever seen . I saw him lure on his own clanies at one point. 99.99% of Ares population hates him , and the other 0.01 % is him.

Mike_Miller

owned?????? yea owned if your a no life looser who lives with mommy and has no friends... i mean why hate on someone who is trying to keep the game legit and kill some bosses...

Guerrero got exactly what he wanted the second Jolik logged on Ko4Life forums and bitched.

MillionVoices

Wat lvl is he?

i mrbr this guy used to lvl on APos all the way to 65 24/7 rofl.
    the guy was using +1 chitin and +3 galve rofl and heh ad 65 , only cpable of xping

i rmrb making jokes to cara saying i bet this noob owns ya lol.

Holy Shit LMAO I remember that shit too ^^

He used to do AKs Deru Apos w/e
    Dat nigga would xp all day everyday...i remember seeing him on seeking at level 66 and just laughing cuz VERY few were 65+ at the time. I specifically remember doing Apos with him one time, he got kicked for looking so noob lol.

Fun time.

Banned

when my rogue was orc, i had about 19xx ap with the current build i was using. I would spike this dude for no more than 600, and he was in full shells.....not dd talia or even dd helm. and he would spam me 800+ with his hellbreaker. <_<

Yea this guy has a nasty reputation for luring on people for over 2+ years. I never party with the guy anymore and advise everyone else to do the same. Shity deal jolik

SoulFamily

and dont try a 1on1 with him
    hes using def shit, running, sliding and all this shit

everytime he sees me he starts running, expect he has human backup behind him :angry:

Hehe i like his clan leader with macro combo. About Guerero... i was playing my 65 sin he did not had balls to tank me. And he was 75 like 4 months ago. No worries he will never kill a boss eventually slide a HQ like 1 hour with his little bitch clan leader.

Dont worry he pissed me off aswell, i got into bowl first as soon as they got up, killing bishop unbuffed, had about 1/10 health left and he comes up and rapes me cuz he&#39;s on scrolls then lures the bishop away and finishes it off -.- lmao

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast