Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Servers Down. Rollback time :D

This is a discussion on Servers Down. Rollback time :D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello Knight Online Players, Due to some issues with the patch that was implemented during last night's maintenance, we will ...
Page: 17

NathanAlgren

Hello Knight Online Players,

Due to some issues with the patch that was implemented during last night's maintenance, we will be rolling back to the original version prior to the maintenance. Unfortunately that also rolls back the fixes such as the Opals/Sapphires/Crystals drop rate. Mgame is trying to create a new patch but this will probably not be implemented until either Thursday night or next week's Tuesday maintenance.

they will delete everything this thursday or in the next weekly maintenance

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

I didn't farm, I was just happily raiding the parties at those Doom Soldier mob things in Bowl ^_^ Will be great for a pk video =P

Banned

i just hope all these uniques will be rolledback >.< its so unfair if they arent >.<

MageOfHonor

Hello Knight Online Players,

Due to some issues with the patch that was implemented during last night&#39;s maintenance, we will be rolling back to the original version prior to the maintenance. Unfortunately that also rolls back the fixes such as the Opals/Sapphires/Crystals drop rate. Mgame is trying to create a new patch but this will probably not be implemented until either Thursday night or next week&#39;s Tuesday maintenance.
    they will delete everything this thursday or in the next weekly maintenance[/b]
    the news release from k2 doesn&#39;t say anything about a rollback of the uniques

i hope they don&#39;t roll back because i got some really amazing uniques on c-west that i&#39;m going to sell and make a lot of GB

DesireablE

this is fucking ridiculous they said they were gonna rollback the patch but not the items, what fucking crap is that and even if they do rollback the items then most ppl who got the rols and INS would of sold them by then

Banned

its totally lame >.< this ruins the market totally!

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

B>ROF on Girakon lol >.<

Banned

we can still earning gems or not?? I didn&#39;t see any doom on cz, so get easy gems are over or not?

we can still earning gems or not?? I didn&#39;t see any doom on cz, so get easy gems are over or not?[/b]
    gems are back only to werewolf..

Banned

gems are back only to werewolf..[/b]
    just werewolf :huh: ?? the drop it&#39;s harder...?

NathanAlgren

^_^)--><div class=&#39;quotetop&#39;>QUOTE(^_^ @ Jun 4 2008, 08:03 AM) [snapback]2112518[/snapback]
    <div class=&#39;quotemain&#39;>Hello Knight Online Players,

Due to some issues with the patch that was implemented during last night&#39;s maintenance, we will be rolling back to the original version prior to the maintenance. Unfortunately that also rolls back the fixes such as the Opals/Sapphires/Crystals drop rate. Mgame is trying to create a new patch but this will probably not be implemented until either Thursday night or next week&#39;s Tuesday maintenance.
    they will delete everything this thursday or in the next weekly maintenance

the news release from k2 doesn&#39;t say anything about a rollback of the uniques

i hope they don&#39;t roll back because i got some really amazing uniques on c-west that i&#39;m going to sell and make a lot of GB[/b][/quote]

we will be rolling back to the original version prior to the maintenance.

just werewolf :huh: ?? the drop it&#39;s harder...?[/b]
    just like it used to be...

those weird doom soldiers droppin&#39; gems will be back in one or two weeks for ko which means 1 or 2 months for us.

Ignore Me Senior Member

just like it used to be...

those weird doom soldiers droppin&#39; gems will be back in one or two weeks for ko which means 1 or 2 months for us.[/b]
    What was the drop rate from the gem dropping soldiers and were they similar HP to normal dooms?

well I was in a 8 party and we all got 3 of them in 45 minutes or so, they were indeed easier to kill than normal doom soldiers.

hashey100

if thats true that gems drop frequently the prices will decrease like to 500k or so per gem so if you have some sell em asap