Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

Servers Down. Rollback time :D

This is a discussion on Servers Down. Rollback time :D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; servers back up :P Edit: OO no nvm :S...
Page: 20

eduarvera23

servers back up :P
    Edit: OO no nvm :S

morgoth666

I feel cheated everyday, rollback is not an option, it's a must![/b]

+1

Settle down. Nobody is going to quit the game because of this.

We need to just wait until thursday to see what they are going to do. We know for sure PK will be alot more active because of the doom soldier spawns in CZ bowl.

[/b]
    the only people who won't quit because of this shit are level 42 mages like you

GLOBAL rollback or nothing. exp, np, items, EVERYTHING.

John778899

GLOBAL rollback or nothing. exp, np, items, EVERYTHING.[/b]
    +1

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

They have done rollbacks leaving XP before. They need to do this asap.

Basically they need to be really extensive about this, I am interested to see if k2 does this one right.

They always seem to forget some aspect... such as letters on bifrost wipe...Powerupstore purchases need to be refunded if they are deleted...

Frankly I find it really strange that the servers have been up all day, cuz the longer they wait the more complications arise...and more variables to consider. And if they take no action at all, it would be really unfair that so many players got this advantage over others.

mrmagic2008

why would they rollback? remember the xmas bug 2 years ago, basically you could get high class items/uniques from xmas presents (ie, raptors, shards, etc) with a high rate. this went on for like weeks and nothing done except for a long overdue patch release but no rollback.

unfair to legit players? sure, but not everything in life is going to be fair.

eduarvera23

why would they rollback? remember the xmas bug 2 years ago, basically you could get high class items/uniques from xmas presents (ie, raptors, shards, etc) with a high rate. this went on for like weeks and nothing done except for a long overdue patch release but no rollback.

unfair to legit players? sure, but not everything in life is going to be fair.[/b]
    lol what did u got ? :P

unfair to legit players? sure, but not everything in life is going to be fair.[/b]

great argument. you, sir, are a genius.

im giving ko few weeks to see if it gets better, otherwise im quiting for good and it will be DOTA4LIFE

Ignore Me Senior Member

i dont think this was a mistake i think somebody purposely did this because arnt the drop rates/items all database side? somebody must have been really pissed off and did this[/b]
    MGame were told they screwed up with werewolf gems?

They reacted like "Oh you want the game to be easier- well how about this noobs".

lust_dark

nothing change , K2 are same morons and will be always.

MGame were told they screwed up with werewolf gems?

They reacted like "Oh you want the game to be easier- well how about this noobs".[/b]
    rolf
    k2 left us alone when turks got here.

iiason

as long as exp is kept, i'm "happy" enough.

it's bak up? did u guys all lose everything?

did k2 "accidentally" leave anything behind?

aero

LOL. There's a big fucking diffrence betwen farming presents and getting shards, raptors than killing stone golems and getting Iron Necks and ROF's, asswipe.

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

so is there going to be a rollback for certain? I really would like to know because I plan on re-gearing myself, and would not enjoy losing all the items that I am going to buy over these past few days. (not planning on buying any uniques)