Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Servers Down. Rollback time :D

This is a discussion on Servers Down. Rollback time :D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i hope they dont rollback items cause i just made 2x shards +8 on anvil which is almost impossible for ...
Page: 21

i hope they dont rollback items cause i just made 2x shards +8 on anvil which is almost impossible for me to upgrade 2 items to +8 in 1 day

mischiefmaker89

Nothing of mine got rolledback. But really wouldnt know since i didnt get any uniques off mobs. I'm being told not to buy uniques because they are gonna do a rollback soon.... would be my luck if i bought one.

Banned

Here's what I think.

Whoever farm and is keeping the items should be banned. This is as bad as Vindictive killing Felankor and Isiloon on A2. It's quite sad people think something is illegal until they are the one doing the crime.

A2 Felankor and Isiloon should never exist and should never be killed. Those monster drops were a mistake and shouldn't had existed. Therefore they are the same illegal actions.

Pino

bringing that up again will make a big flame war again...

NaidenZ

I'm not sure if this is the right topic but I thought I shouldn't make one just for it and bcz my account got bugged the same day this patch came out so...

seems like I bought duped tp sc's and now I can't use them, can't delete them nd I can't move them to my inn so... any idea how I can delete them ?

that&#39;s it :<

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021