Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Servers Down. Rollback time :D

This is a discussion on Servers Down. Rollback time :D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Personally I both hope, and think, that there will be a rollback. They can't do much else in ~1 hour....
Page: 4

Glader

Personally I both hope, and think, that there will be a rollback. They can't do much else in ~1 hour.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Cool

I hope, items in letters will be deleted too. I heard 2x ROF dropped from Dread Mares.[/b]
    thw market is already screwed up fromthe trina thing...witch is why they might not do a roll back anyway
    ';s
    and just fix the problem

Personally I both hope, and think, that there will be a rollback. They can't do much else in ~1 hour.[/b]
    editing every monster in the game to its own drop rate might take some time.

or just rollin it back to b4 the maintnance so drop rate is same ;p

hej

K2 may be stupid but that they will not rollback to maintenance so stupid they cant be.

K2 may be stupid but that they will not rollback to maintenance so stupid they cant be.[/b]
    Lol? I've seen things before from k2...

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

K2 may be stupid but that they will not rollback to maintenance so stupid they cant be.[/b]
    i just hope my exp is not rolled back.

Glader

hej, they have done far more stupid things for far more stupid ends. Rolling back the servers a couple of hours to return the market to normality would be a very good thing in the end

I have seen them roll back up to two full days before and not give anything back but an apology. Let's just hope the game has improved in the two years I have been gone.

saca

hej, they have done far more stupid things for far more stupid ends. Rolling back the servers a couple of hours to return the market to normality would be a very good thing in the end [/b]

+1 to that even tho i got some drop's

Banned

Question

hej, they have done far more stupid things for far more stupid ends. Rolling back the servers a couple of hours to return the market to normality would be a very good thing in the end [/b]
    its not ben normal since the trina thing, and never will be till that is finaly fixed..
    eather way..,..
    there are problems they still have that are not fixed....
    the items from the trinas are not being roll backed, so why this?
    eh.....
    i wish they would show more profesionalism,so people would not have to make grotuist asumptions on what may or may not happen....seems like the game it self is hardly stable....
    and soon there customers ';x

Glader

BuDDaH: the difference is that the upgrade bugg is hard to trace, and had a far smaller impact on the server than golems dropping RoC's has.

Banned Senior Member

BuDDaH: the difference is that the upgrade bugg is hard to trace, and had a far smaller impact on the server than golems dropping RoC's has.[/b]
    +1 to that. Though the upgrade bug isn't a small problem either.

Banned

Cool

BuDDaH: the difference is that the upgrade bugg is hard to trace, and had a far smaller impact on the server than golems dropping RoC's has.[/b]
    one impact after another

Banned

Lightbulb

+1 to that. Though the upgrade bug isn't a small problem either.[/b]
    the upgrade bug has ben around alot longer...
    and still is....

Glader

yes, but when hosting a server for thousands of peole you have to do a weigh-off as to what is worth the downtime and what is not. Sadly enough the bugg abusing is too hard to trace to make the downtime fair on all the players

*EDIT* The upgrade bugg is still around? Then how come trinas are not insanely overpriced as if they were being used to make +9's with 100%? And why are they dropping in price?

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast