Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Servers Down. Rollback time :D

This is a discussion on Servers Down. Rollback time :D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; exactly lol...
Page: 5

TheBloodyBeast

exactly lol

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

yes, but when hosting a server for thousands of peole you have to do a weigh-off as to what is worth the downtime and what is not. Sadly enough the bugg abusing is too hard to trace to make the downtime fair on all the players [/b]
    premium suffers more and more,, no server = no lagg....
    more maintance= less time to play....
    more dcing in wars....
    seeing more and more reasons not to pay premium.
    ';x

banaanc

hmm i hope i wont lose my platinum i bought a few min before maint, and made char also at about the same time

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

hmm i hope i wont lose my platinum i bought a few min before maint, and made char also at about the same time [/b]
    thats funny , lol

NeronDomitius

i hope we wont lose our felankor drop, rogue full plate gloves +1, crimison gloves +1, 2 gb's and 1 sb :P

StoneColdAngel

Are servers up already?

AM very curious of the outcome of this since I am at work and can't check myself ^^ Info pls

Banned

Ko make already a rollback for yesterday (gems and some uniques)? cuz Im working rite know so I dunno if I lost all the gems that I got on midnight >.>!
    about rol in stone golem... this game is gonna be so stupid if they still giving items like that with some mbos.. I jsut got nps and gems Y-Y

I don't wanna lose ma gems, but if they gonna delete those rol rom roc that some people got... I agree xD!

not up yet

Banned

Talking

i hope we wont lose our felankor drop, rogue full plate gloves +1, crimison gloves +1, 2 gb's and 1 sb :P[/b]
    yah, we shall see....
    its ben more then an hour....

Zzz They will remove the drop rate, thats why its taking longer then 1hour

Banned

Question

Zzz They will remove the drop rate, thats why its taking longer then 1hour[/b]
    they should add server 3 back so we have less lagg ';-]

Jiwon

Yea, when is this hour up, its been almost 2 hours now, I hope we get come compensation. lol.

ApocolypsePiezo

we all know this is 1hr KO TIME

this could be days for all we know

Ye i remember when the ROFD came out, took 6hours lol

sede

K2 it's the most incompetent company i ever met....... this is so stupid that is funny :P ...... they try fix some thing and the creat a new bug ...... and don't tell me this isn't K2 fault .... .... if they test the patch before , nothing of this would happen..... they are a NOOOB company ........

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast