Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

servers open agas

This is a discussion on servers open agas within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hehe was up for 2min i killed kekurikekukaka got kekuri ring lets hope i can do another time when its ...
Page: 2

God

Hehe was up for 2min i killed kekurikekukaka got kekuri ring lets hope i can do another time when its back up and gogo compound, just 1 question i wanna be sure, 3 kekuri rings +0 compoun to +1 is 100%?

00:00

they make just wipe isee my frnd rollbacked a few days ago and whn he logn acc naked .. okyy

00:00

they make just wipe isee my frnd rollbacked a few days ago and whn he logn acc naked .. okyy

Doc

Originally posted by God
    Hehe was up for 2min i killed kekurikekukaka got kekuri ring lets hope i can do another time when its back up and gogo compound, just 1 question i wanna be sure, 3 kekuri rings +0 compoun to +1 is 100%?
    Correct

Doc

Originally posted by God
    Correct

Banned Senior Member

Yes it is 100% till +3

Banned Senior Member

Yes it is 100% till +3

God

thnx for the quick response now lets hope kekurikekukaka is so nice to me again just wanted to be sure i was 99% it was 100% (confusing isnt it )

God

thnx for the quick response now lets hope kekurikekukaka is so nice to me again just wanted to be sure i was 99% it was 100% (confusing isnt it )

The_King_Of_Priests

Originally posted by God
    maybe u blow all ur kekurys bro dont try

The_King_Of_Priests

Originally posted by God
    maybe u blow all ur kekurys bro dont try

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12