Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Big problem with MP absorb on lycaon hammer

This is a discussion on Big problem with MP absorb on lycaon hammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, well I am using lycaon hammer +7 as chitin bp for mp absorb... it has 90% MP recovery, that ...
Page: 1

Hi, well I am using lycaon hammer +7 as chitin bp for mp absorb... it has 90% MP recovery, that means when I hit something for 1000 dmg it will give 900 mana back...

Since last patch (today) I works like 10% MP recovery so it gives back 100 mana instead of 900, anyone has same problem with this?

My friend used it on another character and its still bugged... I need to know if I am only one who has this problem.

snoppskott

Ya seems like they managed once again to "fix" something LoL ^^

PlayerofRogueC0la

dam that sucks :/

Hope

its very sux, cuz scorpion scyshe with hp recover work normaly so why cannot work mp recovery?:S

ngojceta

its very sux, cuz scorpion scyshe with hp recover work normaly so why cannot work mp recovery?:S[/b]
    zzz, that really sux. I saw today a very well known duper from edana Ev3rgreen soloing Snake Queen with his ss (I think it's at least +9 :unsure: ) I just hope they will put 10% for HP on scorpion scythe too

ISeeYouPee

zzz, that really sux. I saw today a very well known duper from edana Ev3rgreen soloing Snake Queen with his ss (I think it's at least +9 :unsure: ) I just hope they will put 10% for HP on scorpion scythe too[/b]
    that would suck....this game is going to hell?

crap...that ss +10 some1 showed gotta be good :S

kangs

zzz, that really sux. I saw today a very well known duper from edana Ev3rgreen soloing Snake Queen with his ss (I think it's at least +9 :unsure: ) I just hope they will put 10% for HP on scorpion scythe too[/b]
    I can solo SQ with +7 SS and im no duper ...
    Lvl 72 warrior

Fag

this game is going to hell?[/b]
    It already gone when rofd came out...

LOL that's hilarious!

BB lycaon builds
    BB soloing TK with SS.

prestige459

evergreen is always soloing shit with his ss if he finds it 1st, i saw him sliding and soloing TK with that ss. so gay btu watver. its k2

ngojceta

I can solo SQ with +7 SS and im no duper ...
    Lvl 72 warrior[/b]
    Even better ! You're much weaker then him and you can kill SQ, isn't that great? Why they don't make a dagger with 60-65 hp recovery?! That sux, warriors are tanks and + they have weapon which regains HP. Btw I saw Ev3rgreen soloing Dread Mare and then the other one attacked him, so 2 spammed him and he was just standing with his lvl 70 shield (+9 I bet ) and they couldn't get him to less then 70% of HP

ngojceta

evergreen is always soloing shit with his ss if he finds it 1st, i saw him sliding and soloing TK with that ss. so gay btu watver. its k2[/b]
    Wrong ! I found it 1st and that's what pisses me off. He has at least IN +1 and he has to kill everything in his path, pfff gay, duper, and retard

prestige459

if i just stood there and had 1 attacking me, and had 2 priest spam healing me, i wouldnt go below 90%. if i had 2 i would go to like 75%. but dms arent that strong for a lvl 75+char like me and ever.

ngojceta

if i just stood there and had 1 attacking me, and had 2 priest spam healing me, i wouldnt go below 90%. if i had 2 i would go to like 75%. but dms arent that strong for a lvl 75+char like me and ever.[/b]
    no, you didn't understand what I said. I said spammed for DM's who were attacking him, not for priests because I wrote SOLOING. Every dm hit him 3-4 times before he started running and I repeat he didn't go below 70% (maybe even 80% I don't remember exactly, I just know I stood there with mouth wide open and I was like wtf?!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast