Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Am I getting K2ed?

This is a discussion on Am I getting K2ed? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My friend from canada gave me one of his chars that he didnt want to play on anymore. I started ...
Page: 1

SonOfaGun

My friend from canada gave me one of his chars that he didnt want to play on anymore. I started playing on it (i'm in the U.S.) and was able to access it after the Country patch because I was the last person to log on. A few weeks ago the game started kicking me out whenever i try to log onto the account by saying i'm not from the country of registration. at this point my friend from canada could log onto the account again. The thing is he did not send a CST asking for the account back.

So now i'm trying to change the account's IP so that i can log in from the U.S. My friend bought prem once and gave me his info... the weird thing is the cc number does not work because K2 Support keeps saying its not the right number but my friend knows its definitely right.

Right now the only solution i can think of is to buy prem again and then send in a CST after that, but now I just think K2 is just scamming me and trying to milk my money.

Any solutions to this problem?

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Have your "friend" log onto MYKOL and change the location via website?

SonOfaGun

None of the questions that the website generates are the ones he picked...

oli

None of the questions that the website generates are the ones he picked...[/b]
    if you're talking about the SQ, they change every time u refresh the page.

SonOfaGun

there are 3 only 3 questions...

Edit: just checked MyKOL and the button isnt there but it was there a while ago lol

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Then most likely you'll have to send a support ticket to have it changed.

_random_

ur friends lyin

Lizi

None of the questions that the website generates are the ones he picked...[/b]
    its bugged, i tryed it on my account,
    its not the same questions i picked when i made it so...
    just bugged

its bugged, i tryed it on my account,
    its not the same questions i picked when i made it so...
    just bugged[/b]
    i changed the country with succes with mykol
    so its not bugged for everyone

on topic u trust your frend 100%?

because this game has many scammers

SonOfaGun

yes he's 100% gg

and @ ghost. Change what?

Banned

The SQ questions are bugged, you have to keep refreshing till you get 1 of the 3 SQ's you originally chose...

For some reason they are generating random SQ's

O.o i wasnt the one tat bought prem on that acc right? dont think so. It was trent right? O.o

uhh and like snitchybitchy said, the SQ's are bugged atm... and it wont be the ones u picked. Just wait.. dont needa buy prem yet.. wait a week or two.. and if it still continues.. then consider buying it.

SonOfaGun

O.o i wasnt the one tat bought prem on that acc right? dont think so. It was trent right? O.o
    uhh and like snitchybitchy said, the SQ's are bugged atm... and it wont be the ones u picked. Just wait.. dont needa buy prem yet.. wait a week or two.. and if it still continues.. then consider buying it.[/b]
    i dont kno lol... wen said he could'v but doesnt remember and his doesnt work, and then kev gave me ur info but didnt work either. I'll ask trent and see...but the problem is reaching him lol

Banned

uhh and like snitchybitchy said, the SQ's are bugged atm... and it wont be the ones u picked. Just wait.. dont needa buy prem yet.. wait a week or two.. and if it still continues.. then consider buying it.[/b]
    :angry:

i dont kno lol... wen said he could'v but doesnt remember and his doesnt work, and then kev gave me ur info but didnt work either. I'll ask trent and see...but the problem is reaching him lol[/b]
    because i remember that it was trent that bought it. Recall soemthing like kevin saying that he owed trent 350m for the plat prem that he bought on that account.

@snitchybitchy this name is more PWNZOR~!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast