Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Most ares humans going Orc

This is a discussion on Most ares humans going Orc within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This sucks im a human mage and rouge and most of my friends r going orc so i cant go ...
Page: 1

Kite15171

Default Most ares humans going Orc

This sucks im a human mage and rouge and most of my friends r going orc so i cant go orc and i dot want to

one_way

kite just leave man just leave :wub: little noob

Kite15171

hey im not a noob

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

The NT is a good and bad thing. Personally I think they should stop NT hoppers. I think they should cut it off for 6 months then enable it for a month. Problem is it's a great money maker.

Kailean

well if they are going to have jadebitch as a "quin" once again then no wonder why they go orc...
    anyway, humans ftw!!
    yeah.... good joke.... <_<

just go with your friends, dont worry about trying to appease anyone else. Hopefully ares will turn into everyone on karus vs PaTRiot

iwanttopk

6 elmorad to 1 karus, like it has always been. more ppl need to come orc

one_way

if u say so nt just evens things up before humans used to get spank in cz now its even

Speed of Dark

Originally posted by iwanttopk
    I allways prefer to be minority. Its damn boring when u have to raid exp parties all the time, cause those are the only places u will find humans, especially if d1 is bugged -_-

Kailean

Originally posted by 0000000
    just go with your friends, dont worry about trying to appease anyone else. Hopefully ares will turn into everyone on karus vs PaTRiot
    unfortunately, it will never come true. even if nt would be for free turks would stay at human side, just to get free cash from their beloved babashopping ala duping quin <_<
    ironical...

Vishnu

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    unfortunately, it will never come true. even if nt would be for free turks would stay at human side, just to get free cash from their beloved babashopping ala duping quin <_<
    ironical...[/b]
    Dupes wouldnt be that much of a problem if ppl like you and you clannies didnt buy them

Kailean

Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)</div>
    Originally posted by Kailean@
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

ironical...
    Dupes wouldnt be that much of a problem if ppl like you and you clannies didnt buy them[/b]
    wow, your a fag -_-
    who buys what kind of uniques?
    btw look in market section noobie

Kite15171

but my parnets dont want me spending money on an online game

NooBZilla

This sucks im a human mage and rouge and most of my friends r going orc so i cant go orc and i dot want to
    get over it... ares orc was out numbered like 1 orc for every 20 human for about 2 years rofl now its ares orc turn to own cz

karus vs theSPECIALCHOSENfew as well we ain't moving to orcs side nva :angry:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast