Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

sessa_orc

This is a discussion on sessa_orc within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink just means the account is back. *It'll be taken care of again Sorry for ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    just means the account is back. *It'll be taken care of again
    Sorry for not having faith on that. I know its not about u, but i find stupid and even insulting that a K2 GM can't take care of this shit. I was a GM and dealing with this takes 2 clicks. I dont get how come they cant get rid of this char by just deleveling it to lvl1 since banning clearly doesnt work.

Same goes for faaliyet or whatever. He has been "banned", "items deleted" and "deleveled" 2 times already. Looks like Mahina's tools are broken or she is lying to u phantom cause nothing that she told u actually happened. Its at the same level with same items running arround CZ like nothing.[/b]
    I know, I'm gonna get another Gm to check it out hopefully, see if his account status is actually banned or not. I know same thing happned to Cavity, he got banned but he was still able to log in like normal

Vlein

gift me gm acct pls

0wnoR

that ac coming from lvl 70 def skill. his all stats are 255 and attack/defance/berserk 70

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12