One other WoW topic...

This is a discussion on One other WoW topic... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just wanna know any sugestion for server in WoW couse Im gonna buy the game... (aperantly like all the ...
Page: 1

jason_dinamyte

Default One other WoW topic...

I just wanna know any sugestion for server in WoW

couse Im gonna buy the game... (aperantly like all the ppl are doing from this forum).
    and this topic dont need flames... I guess
    peace <3

lusian

this one is new and good,

thatsnotaWoWforumkktytybb

NooBZilla

ewww wow :unsure:

Matador

i was just like u i took a break from ko for wow, played wow for 2 months made lv 60 guy epiced him out and all the sha bang then i quit. wow pk is the gayest pk there is i think. the only thing i miss is the end game raids nd the people i met. I was also therewhen cross realm bg's came out u can now hit exalted in 4 days. wow can also ban u for saying stfu or wtf now yea there response time is nice for cs but i think u should try wow it will make u see how much u love ko

jason_dinamyte

Originally posted by lusian
    this one is new and good,

thatsnotaWoWforumkktytybb
    stfu... I said to dont flame... fuckng sad ppl from this forum that just wanna couse problems.... h43r:

jason_dinamyte

and sorry for bump... I wanst at home.

unless u already got friends that play and are good, dont bother

i duno if anyone remembers fistandantalus, old the dark ones clannies, hes been on wow for like, a year or so and he and his clan helped me out and its still confusing xD

anyway, take a break from ko like some1 else said, play wow a bit, and come back for logos

jason_dinamyte

yeah.. Im already in the sub-clan of the reapers in logos... antil logos.. Im gonna play WoW.. so thats why I ask for information.. nothing more... some info from some1 that played wow cant hurt in this forum..