Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SexyAlessia

This is a discussion on SexyAlessia within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ouch..then why would you even want to try contacting her?...
Page: 2

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Ouch..then why would you even want to try contacting her?

just need a little closure.

AntagoNYC

Pray tell, your embarrassment is our entertainment I'm sure What better way to gain closure then to spill the beans?

Pray tell, your embarrassment is our entertainment I'm sure What better way to gain closure then to spill the beans?[/b]
    lols, i havent even told my clannies in logos that i have been playing with for 8 months what happend yet. ill just say it involved messing with hormones and me being a stupid kid and that i learned my lesson ha.

lols, i havent even told my clannies in logos that i have been playing with for 8 months what happend yet. ill just say it involved messing with hormones and me being a stupid kid and that i learned my lesson ha.[/b]
    CAN YOU SPELL PHONE SEX?

CAN YOU SPELL PHONE SEX?[/b]
    hahaha, no its not that. more like the "i want to be your man" hormones and a little bit of "im horny" hormones.

Hey cutie Senior Member

wow,
    how old are you btw?

cuz if u fell for that " lets have sex" bullshit, you mustve been plainly retarded

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

wow,
    how old are you btw?

cuz if u fell for that " lets have sex" bullshit, you mustve been plainly retarded[/b]
    You at least don't exchange items for it.. :unsure:

lols, i havent even told my clannies in logos that i have been playing with for 8 months what happend yet. ill just say it involved messing with hormones and me being a stupid kid and that i learned my lesson ha.[/b]

Its ok i understand, she tried doing that shit to Sean and like 3 other people in my sever. She's a total item whore and tries to get internet bfs to give her items. She just sucks off the milk till it goes dry, changes name or server, and looks for some other guy to suck off.

iiason

Its ok i understand, she tried doing that shit to Sean and like 3 other people in my sever. She's a total item whore and tries to get internet bfs to give her items. She just sucks off the milk till it goes dry, changes name or server, and looks for some other guy to suck off.[/b]
    haha, dat's y i always say online relationship is a big nono :P

PainInDaAss

Its ok i understand, she tried doing that shit to Sean and like 3 other people in my sever. She's a total item whore and tries to get internet bfs to give her items. She just sucks off the milk till it goes dry, changes name or server, and looks for some other guy to suck off.[/b]

Lol ...u wouldnt believe how many bishes like that i know... and how many stupid guys who fall on it ,they r naturaly dumb and girlies know what they r weak on :P

wow,
    how old are you btw?

cuz if u fell for that " lets have sex" bullshit, you mustve been plainly retarded[/b]
    i was 15 at the time, and it wasnt really the "lets have sex" stuff, like i said before it was more like the "i want you forever" stuff. i feel kinda bad for admitting this but i was kinda trying to use her as well. and actually i got her pretty good, but i was dumb enough to swtch items back to a certain character to do a little boss hunting in eslant and then boom, everything was gone. i guess she saw that i was online and made her moves.

i was 15 at the time, and it wasnt really the "lets have sex" stuff, like i said before it was more like the "i want you forever" stuff. i feel kinda bad for admitting this but i was kinda trying to use her as well. and actually i got her pretty good, but i was dumb enough to swtch items back to a certain character to do a little boss hunting in eslant and then boom, everything was gone. i guess she saw that i was online and made her moves.[/b]

Let me tell yall a little secret. Most girls who try getting items on a game by whoreing themselves are actually guys. If you play WOW you might meet "HeartHealer" ...A "girl" who's name is Dixie, 17 years old, and useing all my pictures. "She's" E-dateing "her" clan leader for. Actually its my friend poseing as me to get items, and hes 100% dude. Ive seen it a few times sadly. Alessia is actually A girl becuase I heard her on ventrillo. But she just played you. =/
    Anyway if you wanna test if its a girl ask her if she knows 3 or more tampon or pads brands. If they take a long time, they prolly googled it. :P

Banned Senior Member

i was 15 at the time, and it wasnt really the "lets have sex" stuff, like i said before it was more like the "i want you forever" stuff. i feel kinda bad for admitting this but i was kinda trying to use her as well. and actually i got her pretty good, but i was dumb enough to swtch items back to a certain character to do a little boss hunting in eslant and then boom, everything was gone. i guess she saw that i was online and made her moves.[/b]
    Im sorry for you melt , but that how it goes when you cant regulate your hormones XD

ya i talked with her a bit, i knew she was a girl xD.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast