Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SexyAlessia

This is a discussion on SexyAlessia within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you're going to be soft cock, go ga ga over and share accounts with a women that you'll probably ...
Page: 3

Mooshoo

If you're going to be soft cock, go ga ga over and share accounts with a women that you'll probably never meet, let alone drive the pig skin bus to tuna town, you need to be prepared and have some artillery.

Heres an example.

1.First and foremost you need to make sure it is a woman, in order to do this you must ensure the subject possesses, or has access to a web cam.

2.Find out casually where she works, obtain email address of co-workers/and or friends, facebook or myspace contacts.

3.If she begins to ask for items, you say sure....but, I'm gunna need to see some flesh on that webcam baby, I mean, we are 'dating' after all, arent we? If it's an average item, then a quick flash of the old twin peeks of woman hood should do it. If it's a more of a pricey item, then you got swing when it comes to asking for beaver shots.

4.Now, prior to all this you have set up a recording device to capture all the T & A you are about to get from your internet, "girlfriend", and collect you a montage of this little slut you put together with a program called movie maker, that Bill Gates was nice enough to include as a stock standard part of windows.

5. It's paramount you ALWAYS obtain the moto, "No ass, no items"

6.Now, you continue your little charade with this net crack whore, messaging her with sweet little nothings like 'Oh baby, I'd do things to you I wouldnt do to a farm animal' etc etc

7.Now upload your movie to a hosting site, and let it sit there and ferment, until such a time when you log in and find a naked character, or changed passwords you send the bitch a link to your Academy Award nomination whore movie with the promise it will be forwarded to everyone shes knows, and submitted to every exgirlfriends website, and of course, to KO4life (permitting she doesnt have a face like a smashed crab) I would say you have a fairly high chance of getting back anything that is yours.

If you're going to be soft cock, go ga ga over and share accounts with a women that you'll probably never meet, let alone drive the pig skin bus to tuna town, you need to be prepared and have some artillery.

Heres an example.

1.First and foremost you need to make sure it is a woman, in order to do this you must ensure the subject possesses, or has access to a web cam.

2.Find out casually where she works, obtain email address of co-workers/and or friends, facebook or myspace contacts.

3.If she begins to ask for items, you say sure....but, I'm gunna need to see some flesh on that webcam baby, I mean, we are 'dating' after all, arent we? If it's an average item, then a quick flash of the old twin peeks of woman hood should do it. If it's a more of a pricey item, then you got swing when it comes to asking for beaver shots.

4.Now, prior to all this you have set up a recording device to capture all the T & A you are about to get from your internet, "girlfriend", and collect you a montage of this little slut you put together with a program called movie maker, that Bill Gates was nice enough to include as a stock standard part of windows.

6.Now, you continue your little charade with this net crack whore, messaging her with sweet little nothings like 'Oh baby, I'd do things to you I wouldnt do to a farm animal' etc etc

7.Now upload your movie to a hosting site, and let it sit there and ferment, until such a time when you log in and find a naked character, or changed passwords you send the bitch a link to your Academy Award nomination whore movie with the promise it will be forwarded to everyone shes knows, and submitted to every exgirlfriends website, and of course, to KO4life (permitting she doesnt have a face like a smashed crab) I would say you have a fairly high chance of getting back anything that is yours.[/b]
    haha priceless.

Interface

Ouch..then why would you even want to try contacting her?[/b]
    can it be MsSneaks that play with us in ronark? she played xig

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

can it be MsSneaks that play with us in ronark? she played xig[/b]
    2 COMPLETELY different people. I know her considering she's from the US with me....this girl's from Italy.

Heres an example.

7.Now upload your movie to a hosting site, and let it sit there and ferment, until such a time when you log in and find a naked character, or changed passwords you send the bitch a link to your Academy Award nomination whore movie with the promise it will be forwarded to everyone shes knows, and submitted to every exgirlfriends website, and of course, to KO4life (permitting she doesnt have a face like a smashed crab) I would say you have a fairly high chance of getting back anything that is yours.[/b]

Haha you should totaly try and get back with her and do this( Ill give u her msn when i get homefrom school, she isnt on it anymore but i think its cause she blocked me.) anyway girls like her give the rest of us female gamers bad names so you should totaly do it.

But I knew her kinda well cause she was in my clan and me and her became friends through her E-net bf at the time.

She must be good at doing what she does

gotbluntzz

Heres an example.

weell said lol..

iiason

She must be good at doing what she does [/b]
    xD

occupation?.....online whore

Rai

can it be MsSneaks that play with us in ronark? she played xig[/b]
    Um, you are an ass. Thanks. That character was me.

And lol, called this scammer stuff a LONG time ago about Alessia. It was so damn obvious whenever she name changed and a new geared female INT priest appeared with the same items and sitting on a different male characters lap. I never trusted the bitch, and she even tried playing me off as a scammer with an old clan that we were in together. But she just wanted an excuse to leave clan with w/e items and exp they had helped her with (or to just go to a clan where she could work her bullshit a little bit more effectively).

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Um, you are an ass. Thanks. That character was me.

And lol, called this scammer stuff a LONG time ago about Alessia. It was so damn obvious whenever she name changed and a new geared female INT priest appeared with the same items and sitting on a different male characters lap. I never trusted the bitch, and she even tried playing me off as a scammer with an old clan that we were in together. But she just wanted an excuse to leave clan with w/e items and exp they had helped her with (or to just go to a clan where she could work her bullshit a little bit more effectively).[/b]
    That's because Goust geared her. :P

JESUS, this is about 1..2..3..4..5..6..7...8 ..9 NINE people she has scammed. That i KNOW about and 1 she tried. This girls prolly hacked so many more...but people are to embarassed about it and dont wanna talk about it. :S

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123