Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Sh1t never change....

This is a discussion on Sh1t never change.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This game will never change. NTT will never change, even their responses are copy and paste from K2. Is something ...
Page: 1

Default Sh1t never change....

This game will never change. NTT will never change, even their responses are copy and paste from K2.

Is something being done against cheaters killing Felankor?[Video] :: Knight Online EN - General Discussions

LordOfAdonis - "thank you all for the detail. I will look in to this issue. "

AKA

I don't know what to do, but I want you to think I'm doing something.

Platinium Premium & Gold Premium Bonus Cash Problem :: Knight Online EN - General Discussions

I don't know if you know how to read or not but generally when an admin says they're going to look into fixing stuff they do that.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    I don't know if you know how to read or not but generally when an admin says they're going to look into fixing stuff they do that.
    you ever stop sucking NTT's little peepee? You hardcore defend NTT about anything, they're nothing but money makers who dont give two shits about you, probably those guys killing the felankor are people who work for bynogame that sponsors ko, you ever wonder how bynogame in usko has unlimited gbs? Tada

P.S: perhaps we shall name you NTT's attorney general ?

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRaZieLLLLLL View Post
    you ever stop sucking NTT's little peepee? You hardcore defend NTT about anything, they're nothing but money makers who dont give two shits about you, probably those guys killing the felankor are people who work for bynogame that sponsors ko, you ever wonder how bynogame in usko has unlimited gbs? Tada
    Lmfao, you ever stop thinking that NTT is literally hitler?

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

P.S: perhaps we shall name you NTT's attorney general ?
    Why do people on this forum love just making random fucking facetious statements without any proof? You people are literally the types of people that believe everyone is out to kill you or something. Any proof that bynogame is doing this? Ever think of the fact that they buy GBs pretty cheap and re-sell pretty high, and they're a reputable source that people have been using for some time now, so you are guaranteed to get $ and not get chargeback?

NAH THEY'RE 100% EMPLOYED BY NTT TO MAKE GBS AND SELL

I literally haven't touched USKO (except sharing on Midgard) since this SteamKO server, but holy shit, you people take circle jerking against NTT to a new level! Yeah, of course there will still be koxpers on a new server, but that's pretty unavoidable (unless you literally make everything server side like one private server and completely refuse the client any permissions(at least from my understanding, is how they disabled KOXP and TBL on that server)), but you can pretty safely assume when a company who makes money off this shit says "we'll do our best to fix it", they won't fail (given the fact that they've been on a pretty stead tread of improvement looking at not only past servers, but this one as well (such as raising the limit of KC due to popular demand, enabling a "hide wings" option in the options)), or at the very least will try to make an improvement.

Of course the PR guy (im going to guess LordofAdonis is a PR guy seeing as he just handles lots of steam comments and makes the posts for them) won't know what to do, and of course he can't make a statement on the change that they will do regarding an issue brought up; because he has to discuss with superiors. Like, holy shit, can we rationally think about posts before we just blindly post FUCK NTTGAME LOL CANCER LOL PAY TO SUCK MY CORPORATE DICK
    azreal313 and NuclearWinter like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    Why do people on this forum love just making random fucking facetious statements without any proof? You people are literally the types of people that believe everyone is out to kill you or something. Any proof that bynogame is doing this? Ever think of the fact that they buy GBs pretty cheap and re-sell pretty high, and they're a reputable source that people have been using for some time now, so you are guaranteed to get $ and not get chargeback?

Nah man, NTTGame is the boogeyman, better lock all your doors and windows or they'll come and rape your entire family and steal everything you own just because.

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Why do people on this forum love just making random fucking facetious statements without any proof?
    SkyHunter, Adi, azreal313 and 3 others like this.

They don't change because the people addicted to KO never change and don't have enough dignity to demand better quality service or quit. Just like junkies getting screwed by their dealer they keep coming back for more.

you ever wonder how bynogame in usko has unlimited gbs? Tada
    I am from Turkey and one of my friends is working at Bynogame (as a web staff) and you are wrong; they are selling these GBs legal. There is no dupe method included. They are selling them by buying from players, (many of these gbs come like this) and they got a big group just to farm money to sell like the chinese people.

Next time please don't talk when you have no idea what you're talking about, making accusations like this makes you look stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post

How do u like my sig now?

I literally haven't touched USKO (except sharing on Midgard) since this SteamKO server, but holy shit, you people take circle jerking against NTT to a new level! Yeah, of course there will still be koxpers on a new server, but that's pretty unavoidable (unless you literally make everything server side like one private server and completely refuse the client any permissions(at least from my understanding, is how they disabled KOXP and TBL on that server)), but you can pretty safely assume when a company who makes money off this shit says "we'll do our best to fix it", they won't fail (given the fact that they've been on a pretty stead tread of improvement looking at not only past servers, but this one as well (such as raising the limit of KC due to popular demand, enabling a "hide wings" option in the options)), or at the very least will try to make an improvement.

Of course the PR guy (im going to guess LordofAdonis is a PR guy seeing as he just handles lots of steam comments and makes the posts for them) won't know what to do, and of course he can't make a statement on the change that they will do regarding an issue brought up; because he has to discuss with superiors. Like, holy shit, can we rationally think about posts before we just blindly post FUCK NTTGAME LOL CANCER LOL PAY TO SUCK MY CORPORATE DICK

there is no point of aruge with some type of ppl. It is just pointless
    Last edited by regiss; 01-29-2016 at 04:58 PM.

Why do people on this forum love just making random fucking facetious statements without any proof?
    Soooo.... What have NTT Game done to make the game any better?

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    I could list all the things but I'm at work, needless to say they've done way better for the game than K2 ever did and they've done a lot to make the game a lot fairer to people who don't spend a ton of money on the game.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    As in, from the point they released the server or in general compared to other USKO servers?

Compared to other USKO servers they made it a lot less pay to win and just more enjoyable overall;

1) Removed dragon boxes
    2) Removed monster summon staffs (these two alone are monumental changes if you look at Midgard where people had krowaz sets within the first week and uniques +1 as well as some of the best weapons such as Moonlights)
    3) 80 cap for now (1 to 80 takes about a week of genie non stop, 80 to 83 would be 3 to 4 weeks itself)
    4) Removed all the events that would flood the market and make it even more baba heaven such as Bifrost, Juraid and Under the Castel (this is temporary however, much like the 80 cap)
    5) Removed krowaz land as well as associated mobs such as Havoc, Enigma, etc that would allow you to craft wiris and gabs , meaning the best weapons in the game right now are quite literally shards, dark vanes, hell breakers and raptors with shell
    6) They actually do have active GMs patrolling (I had 2 lurers banned within 3 hours of luring onto us in Eslant)
    7) You cannot TBL anymore whatsoever (meaning you cannot HP and MP pot anymore)

If you've ever wanted to try USKO again after what a failure it had become recently, this is probably your last chance.
    ScreameR and azreal313 like this.

As in, from the point they released the server or in general compared to other USKO servers?

Compared to other USKO servers they made it a lot less pay to win and just more enjoyable overall;

1) Removed dragon boxes
    2) Removed monster summon staffs (these two alone are monumental changes if you look at Midgard where people had krowaz sets within the first week and uniques +1 as well as some of the best weapons such as Moonlights)
    3) 80 cap for now (1 to 80 takes about a week of genie non stop, 80 to 83 would be 3 to 4 weeks itself)
    4) Removed all the events that would flood the market and make it even more baba heaven such as Bifrost, Juraid and Under the Castel (this is temporary however, much like the 80 cap)
    5) Removed krowaz land as well as associated mobs such as Havoc, Enigma, etc that would allow you to craft wiris and gabs , meaning the best weapons in the game right now are quite literally shards, dark vanes, hell breakers and raptors with shell
    6) They actually do have active GMs patrolling (I had 2 lurers banned within 3 hours of luring onto us in Eslant)
    7) You cannot TBL anymore whatsoever (meaning you cannot HP and MP pot anymore)

If you've ever wanted to try USKO again after what a failure it had become recently, this is probably your last chance.
    Thanks for posting this, couldn't do it while I was at work People who claim that NTT has done nothing good for the game are either ignorant, retarded or blinded by irrational hatred.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast