Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Sh1t never change....

This is a discussion on Sh1t never change.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SkyHunter As in, from the point they released the server or in general compared to other USKO ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    As in, from the point they released the server or in general compared to other USKO servers?

Compared to other USKO servers they made it a lot less pay to win and just more enjoyable overall;

1) Removed dragon boxes
    2) Removed monster summon staffs (these two alone are monumental changes if you look at Midgard where people had krowaz sets within the first week and uniques +1 as well as some of the best weapons such as Moonlights)
    3) 80 cap for now (1 to 80 takes about a week of genie non stop, 80 to 83 would be 3 to 4 weeks itself)
    4) Removed all the events that would flood the market and make it even more baba heaven such as Bifrost, Juraid and Under the Castel (this is temporary however, much like the 80 cap)
    5) Removed krowaz land as well as associated mobs such as Havoc, Enigma, etc that would allow you to craft wiris and gabs , meaning the best weapons in the game right now are quite literally shards, dark vanes, hell breakers and raptors with shell
    6) They actually do have active GMs patrolling (I had 2 lurers banned within 3 hours of luring onto us in Eslant)
    7) You cannot TBL anymore whatsoever (meaning you cannot HP and MP pot anymore)

If you've ever wanted to try USKO again after what a failure it had become recently, this is probably your last chance.
    Well this is basically Europa start, so the 80 cap and item limitations will be removed after the server settles down a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    As in, from the point they released the server or in general compared to other USKO servers?

Compared to other USKO servers they made it a lot less pay to win and just more enjoyable overall;

1) Removed dragon boxes
    2) Removed monster summon staffs (these two alone are monumental changes if you look at Midgard where people had krowaz sets within the first week and uniques +1 as well as some of the best weapons such as Moonlights)
    3) 80 cap for now (1 to 80 takes about a week of genie non stop, 80 to 83 would be 3 to 4 weeks itself)
    4) Removed all the events that would flood the market and make it even more baba heaven such as Bifrost, Juraid and Under the Castel (this is temporary however, much like the 80 cap)
    5) Removed krowaz land as well as associated mobs such as Havoc, Enigma, etc that would allow you to craft wiris and gabs , meaning the best weapons in the game right now are quite literally shards, dark vanes, hell breakers and raptors with shell
    6) They actually do have active GMs patrolling (I had 2 lurers banned within 3 hours of luring onto us in Eslant)
    7) You cannot TBL anymore whatsoever (meaning you cannot HP and MP pot anymore)

If you've ever wanted to try USKO again after what a failure it had become recently, this is probably your last chance.
    1-2) What's wrong with spending money to gain advantages? Can't you use the same argument for prem. vs non-prem users? Maybe they should disabled all premiums, right?
    3) For now, but look at their lvl'ing bug. However, it was an event, right?
    4-5) Disabled events so new and old users can't enjoy the game to the fullest, that's a good thing?
    6) K2 had GMs patrolling new servers, for a month........... lets wait and see.
    7) Uhhhh still a lot of complaints about hackers. I'm sure they can do more amazing tricks than just potting at the same time.

Same sh1t, can't have KO without:
    1) Turks
    2) Hacks
    3) Bugs
    4) Lies

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    1-2) What's wrong with spending money to gain advantages? Can't you use the same argument for prem. vs non-prem users? Maybe they should disabled all premiums, right?
    4-5) Disabled events so new and old users can't enjoy the game to the fullest, that's a good thing?
    7) Uhhhh still a lot of complaints about hackers. I'm sure they can do more amazing tricks than just potting at the same time.

1) Turks
    2) Hacks
    3) Bugs
    4) Lies
    It's cute how always the same people have something to complain about.

1-2) If they released such items on the first day of the server it would've made the game evolve too quick and since many players can't keep up, they disabled it until further notice.

3) They want people to reach 80 first and then release 83, does it matter if it was a bug or not?what's important is the fact you'll be able to PK (at least enough) till they release 83, they probably won't release 83 before they see a big part of the population in all servers reaching 80.

4-5) Who said that was the purpose of disabling events? you see what I am talking about? jeez, the stories you make up. LOL.

6) GMs patrol even old servers, not necessarily the new ones and it's been nearly a year since they started with this procedure, TPT users gets blocked in each and every server whether its USKO's servers or SteamKO's.

7) Do you realize there aren't 5008942 GMs? they can't be everywhere at the same time. That's the reason you have the option to report it with a proper video to customer support through ticket or simply create a thread on their forums with a good evidence and these TPT users will be blocked.

Stop looking for things to complain about, they're doing a good job keeping this game alive after 11 years.
    They're listening to the players, they're putting an effort to keep the servers clean from any cheater/lurer whatsoever (trash, basically).
    azreal313 likes this.

KO4life would not exist without:

1. Flame
    2. Even more flame
    3. Malcontents
    4. Nerds
    5. Crying a river
    6. Scamms
    Smooth, azreal313 and DoomBringer like this.

Paying for sh1tty service, something I will never do.

P.S. This game is alive isn't because NTT is doing a good job, it's because of Turks.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    KO4life would not exist without:

1. Flame
    2. Even more flame
    3. Malcontents
    4. Nerds
    5. Crying a river
    6. Scamms
    Dat sig tho. :DDD

Paying for sh1tty service, something I will never do.

P.S. This game is alive isn't because NTT is doing a good job, it's because of Turks.
    And do you really believe turks would play if the game was as bad as you're saying it is?

You are probably one of the most delusional people I've seen on forums so far, so much nonsense and illogical posts lol.

If you personally don't like it or can't see why they do X or Y, it doesn't make the game bad. (although it make sense for everybody but you)
    It just makes you a player that should be focusing on Super Mario instead of Knight Online.
    azreal313 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Dat sig tho. DD
    majed made my day with that meme, so i decided to set it as my sig

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    majed made my day with that meme, so i decided to set it as my sig
    gel war kanka 30dk

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

1) Turks
    2) Hacks
    3) Bugs
    4) Lies
    1 - 2) What's wrong with spending money to gain an advantage? Nothing. However, the fact that this wasn't an "advantage", this was literally you have to buy dragon boxes or spend ridiculous amounts of $$$ to buy things that people are selling from dragon boxes, just in order to even have a slim chance in PvP. I could understand an advantage (such as 2k scroll vs 1500) but this was quite literally pay to win, just impossible to PK without them. Not to mention, this isn't just a pay to win argument, this is also slowing item progression of the server down, so people can experience the content for once (instead of just skipping shells and right to krowaz), stand a chance in CZ (you can get shells 7 to PK with and have a fun time right now), and the server doesn't become flooded with absolutely top-tier items in one day.

3) It was a bug that happened after an emergency maintenance that they tried to play off as an event, however it wasn't a terrible bug and it wasn't game breaking either (you just skipped any level that was even, so 70, 72, 74, 76, etc). Yeah, the 80 cap is only temporary, but many people prefer 80 cap simply because you don't have to grind your head our for an entire month of KS EXP on Paramuns to reach the highest level in order to be able to PK and enjoy your character (they disabled this the next maintenance 24 hours later).

4-5) Who knows why they disabled the events, they never said, but it's pretty silly for you to just go back to this entire facetious statement thing. You're just jumping to conclusions without any proof; ever think about the entire slower item progression part of the argument, considering some of the events such as UTC would literally have a chance to give you the best uniques and the best weapons in the game.

6) They have a good track record on the old USKO servers at the moment with patrolling GMs and banning KOXPers (USKO players such as SuperSin and others can vouch they really don't see Felankor getting KOXPed there), so I would assume they're going to do the best they can given the staff on the newer servers.

7) There's a difference between TBL and KOXP, so when you say "hackers" you're gonna have to be more precise about what you're talking about. I didn't only say MP and HP pot at the same time was blocked, those who I asked (who usually can TBL on any server, such as on Anatolia and other USKO servers), said they can no longer TBL, and you don't see any TBLers in game either.

I can't tell if you're trying to play devils advocate here or if you genuinely believe these things that you are writing. I don't know why having turks on the server is a bad thing? You realize how small the english community is, and how abysmally bad they are at Knight Online right (I think I remember you being one of the people with a sig showing people running away, all english players), whereas turks usually honor versus (look at some USKO videos, you'll see 8v8s / 2v2s / 1v1s with people standing on the side of it watching). You would rather have a server population of 300-500 people at most instead of 20,000 spread across 4 servers?

I'd love for you to find a game that's produced by a company that doesn't have hacks or bugs (let alone lies or leading the community on, ROFL).

@Kallop: yeah I realize that, but it's good to see they're changing it up and listening to the community on a number of things on new server releases instead of just doing the same old shit they were doing, where they would just copy and paste a server and release it under a new name with wiped characters.

How have NTT Game listen to the players and improve KO again???

Hacks and bugs are a part of this game since, forever, even the same bugs you can find years ago can be found today. I'm not stupid enough to believe K2 and now NTT when they say, "We will look into [insert a problem here]. However, it will be "temporary disabled" until it is fix."

I read the steam forum, same sh1t as it was on K2's forum.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

How have NTT Game listen to the players and improve KO again???

Hacks and bugs are a part of this game since, forever, even the same bugs you can find years ago can be found today. I'm not stupid enough to believe K2 and now NTT when they say, "We will look into [insert a problem here]. However, it will be "temporary disabled" until it is fix."

I read the steam forum, same sh1t as it was on K2's forum.
    People wanted them to remove dragon boxes and monster summon staffs; they did that.
    People wanted KO on Steam; they did that.
    People request server merges all the time because of a decreasing population on older servers; they do those.
    People wanted them to raise the limit of 4k KC buying on the new servers; they raised to 8k in line with the communities request.
    People wanted to be able to hide wings to increase FPS and decrease obnoxiousness; they did that.

I really don't understand why you haven't played KO in the past few years yet you're going to sit here and insist that nothing has changed when you have 0 proof or any specifics to say anything. Hacks and bugs are part of every single game in the entire world forever but I am glad you choose to live in this delusional world where only KO is a shit game with bugs, hackers and incompetent staff members. I like how, once again, when you say the "same bugs can be found today", you don't mention anything, almost like you actually have nothing as proof!

Woah, the games forum is looking exactly like it has in the past few years under a different company? I am pretty sure I can go to any random game forum and find similarities between their forum and Steams, please calm down there with your very amazing anti-NTT dick helicopter.

I am glad to see you jumped ship from your previous arguments and are once again going to making random statements without any proof or backing whatsoever. Are ad-hominem arguments next? I can't wait for your response.
    azreal313 likes this.

so how do you hide wings i cant find it under any options

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by auburnfan870 View Post
    azreal313 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by auburnfan870 View Post
    +1 they are soo annoying

wow that picture was incredibly informative lol thanks

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast