Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Sh1t never change....

This is a discussion on Sh1t never change.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was so happy to hear NTT will make this game better so I sign on just to see. I ...
Page: 3

I was so happy to hear NTT will make this game better so I sign on just to see.

I still can't switch character...... I see they even took out that option. I guess that's a fix??????

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    I was so happy to hear NTT will make this game better so I sign on just to see.

I still can't switch character...... I see they even took out that option. I guess that's a fix??????
    youre right, literally unplayable, time to go write a steam review about how trash the game is brb
    azreal313 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    youre right, literally unplayable, time to go write a steam review about how trash the game is brb
    Or you could be like everyone else and base your negative review on the game's past rather than the game's state right now *cough* Razor *cough*

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    what the FUCK WHERE IS THIS FOR NON-STEAM SERVER T_T

dat trina flex tho

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

Couple of questions.
    How many patches behind is the version US/steam version compared to the Japanese/Korean one?
    Since K2/gamersfirst was just the publisher of the game were we expecting too much from them?
    Did they report the bugs/major hacks to the developer and just sit on their hands afterwards? Could they actually fix stuff but couldn't be arsed with? Did mgame changed its attitude towards the publishers with NTT?

Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    Couple of questions.
    How many patches behind is the version US/steam version compared to the Japanese/Korean one?
    Since K2/gamersfirst was just the publisher of the game were we expecting too much from them?
    Did they report the bugs/major hacks to the developer and just sit on their hands afterwards? Could they actually fix stuff but couldn't be arsed with? Did mgame changed its attitude towards the publishers with NTT?
    1. I'm not sure how many patches behind we are, I think we're at least one major patch behind, most likely a couple more.
    2. No, K2 actively destroyed their own game by injecting uniques into the game and developing and selling KOXP to people, there's a reason they no longer own the rights to USKO, they were sued by MGame because of their actions.
    3. Nobody but people who work there know the truth, we can speculate but nobody will know for sure. My theory is that K2 actively broke the game so they could make more money from selling KOXP programs to people but dunno, NTT seems way less corrupt.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post
    what the FUCK WHERE IS THIS FOR NON-STEAM SERVER T_T

dat trina flex tho
    isn't adis character as far as im aware, some random ntt gm, and you guys have stuff we don't yet (like the mensiahh trading post thing that's super nice)

Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    Couple of questions.
    generally the english version is pretty far behind the jap / korean ones simply because translations, bug fixes (or attempts to), etc
    gamersfirst was a trash company and still is (look at any of their games ROFL), shouldn't expect much from them tbh and i think people just assumed NTT would be the same
    no clue

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

I still remember the threads about the lawsuits between g1 and mgame. The pdf complaints were posted and lols were had.I may be opening old wounds here but this really boggles my mind.
    Game cafe services (dba) NTT timeline Established US Team in Irvine, California in January 2013.
    Game cafe services LLC

Reloaded games Inc Reloaded games is basically gamersfirst merged/renamed or whatever.
    According to the site and under the "Real estate" tab these two companies are located in the same address. Do they actually coexist in the same building after being at each others' throats?
    If the site about company info isn't updated disregard this post.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    like the mensiahh trading post thing that's super nice
    What's that?
    Coldwind likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    What's that?

NTT Game is listening guys, but it must be so hard to sign on.... GMs are probably in the queue line to get in.

Cheat Report :: Knight Online EN - General Discussions

Banned Senior Member

NTT Game is listening guys, but it must be so hard to sign on.... GMs are probably in the queue line to get in.

They are doing a pretty good job. I don't think they expected so much traffic to the game, but they should have known with Steam. Millions of users and a "Free" game. They should have been ready for this traffic.

Well the launch has been a disaster and I can't even launch the game now due it crashing. But hopefully in the future they will improve things.

Quote Originally Posted by lerX View Post
    Well the launch has been a disaster and I can't even launch the game now due it crashing. But hopefully in the future they will improve things.
    Wat? How has it been a disaster? If anything its been incredibly smooth, the queue times are expected because there's literally fucking 23k people playing KO right now and most of those people are trying to get onto Cypher, they've been really really quick to fix big bugs and even gave people the option to hide wings simply because it was asked for even though it definitely isn't necessary, the PuS is pretty barebones which makes the game even less P2W than the USKO servers are. I've experienced 0 lag or disconnects, the only time I ever dc'd was when Cypher 1 went down for a couple hours randomly but aside from that its been retardedly smooth and that's more than can be said about any of the other USKO server launches in the past.

I've personally seen dozens of KOXPers get banned already, I dunno what you're crying about. People KOXP, they get reported, they get investigated, they get banned, its a process that doesn't happen instantly but it does happen.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast