Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Shadowz Whisperz Are Calling My Name--AciDDreamZ

This is a discussion on The Shadowz Whisperz Are Calling My Name--AciDDreamZ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well my time has come to gracefully step out of this world we know as KNIGHT EMPIRE, its been a ...
Page: 1

AciDDreamZ_Tronk_gutha82

Default The Shadowz Whisperz Are Calling My Name--AciDDreamZ

well my time has come to gracefully step out of this world we know as KNIGHT EMPIRE, its been a long time coming but the time is near. within the next 2 weeks, prolly only a week but we'll see ill be leaving for good. as for the items ive hung onto ill be posting up for sale within the next day or two. as for my main characters, AciDDreamZ, Tronk, gutha82, and WonKaVatoR, i will be giving them to whom i think is deserving of it and that would like a character without the worry of being scammed or hacked. ive enjoyed my time and the many great people ive had the opportunity to meet, ive always tried my best to stay tried n true and have never wronged a soul even when continuously being wronged myself, its just the type of person i am, just because something bad is done to you, DOES NOT mean you need to do the same to other or get revenge, it simply makes you as bad as them. POINT BLANK. my reason for leaving is this, im making a HUGE change in my life and that is at the age of 35, ive decided to go back to school and broadin my horizon'z and hopefully traveling the country after its all said n done. im not gonna make a list of people whom i hold as the greats ive known, they know who they are and they will be sorely missed. i know alot of people were lookin forward for some odd reason to the day i started to pk, lol soo ill prolly get flamed for that im sure........maybe within my time left i will, dunno. my irl girl friend that many of you know that has been playing for my priest for a few months now might continue to play, but i wont be around soo if she does, BE KIND TO HER!!!!!!!!.....and show her the respect you have shown me. if for some reason some might think im leavin cuz of all the cheaters, hackers, scammers, dupers, etc......youre wrong, ive lost my fair share of items and money believe me but i never let it get to me, i always tried to look at it as a challenge, and come back stronger than before, which in anygame, one of the main factors of a game is the challenge, soo wutz the big deal.....its all part of any game you will ever play.........took me a VERY LONG TIME to get my builds to the point where i dont lose anything in wipes and its a good fealing. if youre a true player you will shine thru the dirt, people think they can hide things but it will always catch up to you in time........well, i dont know what else to say soo i guess farewell it is, i have questions in my head to pursue answers to soo ILL SEE YOU INGAME till i dissapear soon...............watch for my post in the market section of the forum in next few days aight......l8r yo

dah

nuuuu dont leave gyft chara

TristoN

gl irl - if ur ever in ny lemme know ill show ya around

Doc

GL with school, "Boss Hunter" always nice to meet a true Gent, hf m8

priestish

BB

morax

A shame to see you go but your right real life is always a priority over this world we find ourself caught up in

Good Luck in the future.

gutha is good gun she helped me and gwin drop a WE of HQ.... this is the only respect i have for you... boss hogger mother fucker

Hostage

To be honest Acid, I respect your decision. Though it would be nice to see you stay. Real life is 10x better than this game.

I did actually notice your disappearance. My dad, who also plays my warrior/priest, had mentioned not seeing you on in the last few weeks. I've gotten a few more bosses because of it. :P

Anyways, I'll get to the point...

....Good luck :wub:

ID4N

Was nice to play with u acid, it was fun to talk with u while i was scouting eslant and u were camping eslant :P
    good luck in school and so...
    bye bye friend

Banned Senior Member

BB Acid

SisterMary

Take care Acid - always remember u as a nice piece of dude :P

May your dreams come true... (maybe not Acid dreams :lol: )

GS & GL ;]

Good luck in what you plan to do next man, it's always a good thing to broaden them horizons, what are you gonna study in particular?

All the best dude.

simomofin

bb acid - the biggest boss hunter and a good player- bad to see u leaving, gl irl ImBack and x_spectre_x says hi and bb to you B)

Zaria

BB and GL IRL.

aw mannnn..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast