Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

The Shadowz Whisperz Are Calling My Name--AciDDreamZ

This is a discussion on The Shadowz Whisperz Are Calling My Name--AciDDreamZ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A sad day indeed. I will miss you running past my apos spots on ur hunts for another boss to ...
Page: 2

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

A sad day indeed. I will miss you running past my apos spots on ur hunts for another boss to kill.

You have always been one of the friendlest people in Diez.

All the best in RL

AciDDreamZ_Tronk_gutha82

to answer your question bout wut im doin.......one thing ive always wanted to do is travel the country and drive the big rigz.......soo im gonna get my Commercial Driv. Lisc. and hit the road, and after the training is done which is a 4-6 week course ill be hitting the road, then once im on the road, ill be taking online classes for Advancement of Computer Programming which is what i do now, but goin to furthur that knowledge and then start my own business out of my home after a couple years of driving when home more on the weekends. an added bonus to the CDL driving situation, my REAL FATHER for whom ive never really known has stepped up to the plate and will be helping me do this. i guess because its what he's done all his life and for some preverse reason it excites him that his long ago son has shown interest in something he knows and loves......soo yeah, thats the deal.....only thing now, ill have to push him and see if he holds up to his word and end of the deal

Milten

gl Acid nd have fun B)

That's some interestin plans there Your girlfriend is gonna miss you while you're on the road tho, or are you gonna take her witchu?^^

AciDDreamZ_Tronk_gutha82

lol, ur right she will as i will her........but its something i feel i need to do, once im making enough money to where she doesnt have to work then hopefully she will come with most of the time. she is sick most of the time due to medical reasons and is always in pain everywhere and im tired of seeing this and thats my end goal to focus on, making it soo that she does not have to work and in time hopefully cut her daily pains in half at least

Default Re: The Shadowz Whisperz Are Calling My Name--AciDDreamZ

Originally posted by AciDDreamZ_Tronk_gutha82
    well my time has come to gracefully step out of this world we know as KNIGHT EMPIRE, its been a long time coming but the time is near. within the next 2 weeks, prolly only a week but we'll see ill be leaving for good. as for the items ive hung onto ill be posting up for sale within the next *day or two. as for my main characters, AciDDreamZ, Tronk, gutha82, and WonKaVatoR, i will be giving them to whom i think is deserving of it and that would like a character without the worry of being scammed or hacked. ive enjoyed my time and the many great people ive had the opportunity to meet, ive always tried my best to stay tried n true and have never wronged a soul even when continuously being wronged myself, its just the type of person i am, just because something bad is done to you, DOES NOT mean you need to do the same to other or get *revenge, it simply makes you as bad as them. POINT BLANK. my reason for leaving is this, im making a HUGE change in my life and that is at the age of 35, ive decided to go back to school and broadin my horizon'z and hopefully traveling the country after its all said n done. im not gonna make a list of people whom i hold as the greats ive known, they know who they are and they will be sorely missed. i know alot of people were lookin forward for some odd reason to the day i started to pk, lol soo ill prolly get flamed for that im sure........maybe within my time left *i will, dunno. my irl girl friend that many of you know that has been playing for my *priest for a few months now might continue to play, but i wont be around soo if she does, BE KIND TO HER!!!!!!!!.....and show her the respect you have shown me. if for some reason some might think *im leavin cuz of all the cheaters, hackers, scammers, dupers, etc......youre wrong, ive lost my fair share of items and money believe me but i never let it get to me, i always tried to look at it as a challenge, and come back stronger than before, which in anygame, one of the main factors of a * game is the challenge, soo wutz the big deal.....its all part of any game you will *ever play.........took me a VERY LONG TIME *to get my builds to the *point where i dont lose anything in wipes and its a good fealing. if youre a true player you will shine thru the dirt, people think they can hide things but it will always catch up to you in time........well, i dont know what else to say soo i guess farewell it is, i have questions in my head to pursue answers to soo ILL SEE YOU INGAME till i dissapear soon...............watch for my post in the market section of the forum in next few days aight......l8r yo

its a block , no way i cant read it

i say bb to a strong player but yet no human had to fear you :P gl irl

Originally posted by AciDDreamZ_Tronk_gutha82
    lol, ur right she will as i will her........but its something i feel i need to do, once im making enough money to where she doesnt have to work then hopefully she will come with most of the time. she is sick most of the time due to medical reasons and is always in pain everywhere and im tired of seeing this and thats my end goal to focus on, making it soo that she does not have to work and in time hopefully cut her daily pains in half at least
    You're a proof there are still altruistic people willing to help others just like that, I'm sure this is how most ppl on here will remember you for. I hope you succeed in all of your plans man, wish you again all the best.

Schaf

i will miss you acid, good luck irl and with all that u are doing

the_DEAN

i cant say you bb or goodbye or something like that shit!Take care of your reall life i wish you all the best and all your (acid) dreamz come true!i ll miss to see you all the times pass me in esland searcing day and night for bosses !But i ll miss more the hours speaking for this gay game!

Thanks for all brother Peace
    :wub: :wub: :wub:

redfieldTnT

one less auto town in cz either that or mage always tp's as soon as redball pfft

please go oke

the_DEAN

Originally posted by redfieldTnT
    one less auto town in cz * * either that or mage *always tp's * as soon as redball * pfft * *

please go oke
    red omfg just for one time but just for one tell one thing right or if you nothing to tell just stfu omg :angry: :angry:

The Defination of Aciddreamz: Coolest guy to play KO ive ever met; Legit; One with the bosses xD

Acid you will be missed by me among others, it was good knowing you Lex Luther xD <3

Your awsome man, good luck with school :P and good luck with real life. You are probably the most legit player ive ever met, and more importantly a respectable person.

Good Luck Man

<3 :wub::wub::wub::

bump for the best gun <3

AciDDreamZ_Tronk_gutha82

[email protected]z wuz a joke right?.........autotown?tp'd by mage?...ect..ect...first off when did u ever see me pk? as i RARELY did, and if i did it wuz for fun and i would run bowl butt ass naked to i got owned or if i wuznt naked i would run dead into packs off 100 HH and shower til i died......i seriously think uve confused me with someone else yo................ive never taken pk serious enuff to even consider using an autotown or mage to pull me out.............and every1 that knowz me knowz this is who i wuz in cz. soo please, if you dont honestly know what you are talking about and just with to throw a flame at some1, then move on with yourself cuz its not welcome or appreciated..........."one less auto town".....lmao, ur killin me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast