Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The Shadowz Whisperz Are Calling My Name--AciDDreamZ

This is a discussion on The Shadowz Whisperz Are Calling My Name--AciDDreamZ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; red is a little slow in the head :P...
Page: 3

red is a little slow in the head :P

JimXrOx

GL bosshunter.. now i might see a harpy queen around again.. wish u best luck on your plans ^^

PopTart

2 bad to see u leave baba , cya

Dazad

BB Acid -_-

Dragonfaire

Damn I wish I was as brave as you I know you will still vist me sometimes right ?:P

Nooo... I never got the chance to PK w/ you... damn it...

Can't you have like a backup character and pop on every now and then to say hi to everyone here?

T_T We'll miss your skillz and legitimacy.
    W3rd. GL in RL~ :wub:

AciDDreamZ_Tronk_gutha82

lol, i do have spares ill be popin on with throughout time, but u wont know its me unless uve been a close friend from day 1.....:-)

SkiTz

aw what... the one person i could rely on to always be hunting down bosses before me and dah could get there is leaving

it wont be any fun anymore (even tho i dont play much anymore)

Br4nd1n

For some wierd reason i will miss meeting you in eslant! :blink:
    All the best of luck to you, and if i see your irl gf ingame (who has assisted on bosses more than once) i promise to be nice.
    Take care

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by AciDDreamZ_Tronk_gutha82+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AciDDreamZ_Tronk_gutha82)</div>
    lol, ur right she will as i will her........but its something i feel i need to do, once im making enough money to where she doesnt have to work then hopefully she will come with most of the time. she is sick most of the time due to medical reasons and is always in pain everywhere and im tired of seeing this and thats my end goal to focus on, making it soo that she does not have to work and in time hopefully cut her daily pains in half at least[/b]
    She is a very lucky girl to have you in her life . I really hope you are able to reach your goals .

Originally posted by redfieldTnT@
    one less auto town in cz * * either that or mage *always tp's * as soon as redball * pfft * *

please go oke
    Your ignorance is REALLY showing . Try not to embarass yourself by saying retard things like that again .

<!--QuoteBegin-AciDDreamZ_Tronk_gutha82

[email protected] wuz a joke right?.........autotown?tp'd by mage?...ect..ect...first off when did u ever see me pk? as i RARELY did, and if i did it wuz for fun and i would run bowl butt ass naked to i got owned or if i wuznt naked i would run dead into packs off 100 HH and shower til i died......i seriously think uve confused me with someone else yo................ive never taken pk serious enuff to even consider using an autotown or mage to pull me out.............and every1 that knowz me knowz this is who i wuz in cz. soo please, if you dont honestly know what you are talking about and just with to throw a flame at some1, then move on with yourself cuz its not welcome or appreciated..........."one less auto town".....lmao, ur killin me
    I think the only thing you took even half way serious was bosses . :P And you didn't take that too serious either . You are a rare person that was always able to see it really is just a game and meant to be fun . Wish we could have killed trolls more often and get you to 62 lol . :P

bye acid :lol:

Damn another one bites the dust...
    Everyone else has spoken pretty much and covered your ingame history so only one thing left for me to say is : Good luck bro in your life I wish you the best and remember for your travels that sometimes reaching your destination isnt as important as the expirience you earn throughout those travels...

Ah damn bro, so many good times where to begin. Sucks ass to see you go, been fun in everything we did in this game since last year at dts/aks xD

Hopefully you can come back and play on some of our chars (even though you hate that).

AciDDreamZ_Tronk_gutha82

ah adis yo, ur fine azz wuz one of many thing that kept me here this long..........will miss ya tunz ho, oh wait, u have my msn.....lmao.......ur gayness

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123