Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shaiya

This is a discussion on Shaiya within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This game is really annoying, the way you exp is so retarded, a monster can easily cancel your attack, and ...
Page: 2

Banned

This game is really annoying, the way you exp is so retarded, a monster can easily cancel your attack, and then it will run away because you aren't attacking it anymore. Pissing me off cuz I'm stuck at level 8, and I can't get anymore exp cuz the monsters are so stupid :angry:[/b]

Word...I'm level 7, killing those green monsters over the bridge. They just like, give shit XP, so do quests, and i can't get any better EXP than 160XP per kill, also you can't even kite shit..cause it runs back to spawn like you said. so...how the fuck do you lvl?! Time skills to pefection? yet, mages fire skill takes longer than it does for a monster to attack you...gg

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Word...I'm level 7, killing those green monsters over the bridge. They just like, give shit XP, so do quests, and i can't get any better EXP than 160XP per kill, also you can't even kite shit..cause it runs back to spawn like you said. so...how the fuck do you lvl?! Time skills to pefection? yet, mages fire skill takes longer than it does for a monster to attack you...gg[/b]
    Where the hell are quests? o.O

Banned

Where the hell are quests? o.O[/b]

Random NPC's give quests..i did one killing Deers and those green things over the bridge...havn't played since like 20th December.

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

got a lvl 33 warr. acc. wit good skill,stat,item, if some1 wanna play it, hit a nigga up

ShadowBane

LastChaos sux as much as Shaiya.... :angry:

shankster

perma-death, yeah suck a cock, fuck that game.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

I've been playing Shaiya since open beta and I enjoy it.

Playing on Light Side atm and have a few characters in the mid-20's.

Anyone interested in partying for xp/quests can pm PlodeZ. (notice the period) in game.

Or I can give out my msn via ko4life pm.

Also use vent when playing...

I've been playing Shaiya since open beta and I enjoy it.

Playing on Light Side atm and have a few characters in the mid-20's.

Anyone interested in partying for xp/quests can pm PlodeZ. (notice the period) in game.

Or I can give out my msn via ko4life pm.

Also use vent when playing...[/b]
    gay, come back to ko now u should help me instead of I helping u! Shaiya sucks in my oppinion

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

gay, come back to ko now u should help me instead of I helping u! Shaiya sucks in my oppinion [/b]

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Found a post in l2guru about this game and.... lol no tnx.

Few quotes from there.

Installed yesterday. Played it. Jerked off to that orcish-type woman with hard nipples in the town. Delogged. Deinstalled.
    [/b]
    l2 clone number 2514 confirmed

and i hope that game is that ugly cause else your computer sucks.[/b]

That's the typical boring "balance" system that MMO developers use because they're afraid to try something a bit more complicated. It's called "rock-paper-scissors" balance. Its utterly retarded and booring
    [/b]
    Better PvP ? Well you all forgot to say that in order to use a skill you need to use some other skill first . Because of this the PvP isn't dynamic at all , imagine a DA that have to use Judgment > Shackle and ONLY after those skills he will be able to use the Sheild Stun , so overall if you pick 20 DA's they will all use the same "tactic" . The movment it's crapy as hell , very annoying in PvP the combo keyboard + mouse and not to say that the Classes are very unbalanced , some Melle classes if they are atack't by a range ones they reach them when they have 10% Hp and just like i sayd you can't stun him or do anything because of the skill system . Imo this game sux a lot but i see some people started to look for some new games so they can bash Lineage , Lineage it's not perfect but still it offers more then this crap . And consider Item Mall E-bay and there you have it .[/b]

So yet another f2p random korean mmo with crapy craphics. Id rather play 2moons, nwm that it looks like MUO with neon lights

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12