Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Shard/Tehgun/Exigent/CalmDownRetard/Derek/DuOrbit for a bit

This is a discussion on Shard/Tehgun/Exigent/CalmDownRetard/Derek/DuOrbit for a bit within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TristoN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TristoN)</div> Originally posted by Browzer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Browzer) Originally posted by TristoN Originally posted by Browzer Originally posted ...
Page: 4

Browzer

Originally posted by TristoN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TristoN)</div>
    Originally posted by Browzer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Browzer)
    Originally posted by TristoN
    Originally posted by Browzer
    Originally posted by SaTaN
    <!--QuoteBegin-TristoN
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-SaTaN

bitch! suck on my wiener....

no seriously... get off dereks e-penis plz... you both sound like dufy bitches! *:lol:

its doofy.. and does that mean i hav etwo penises? anyways, keep it on topic
    You have yet to hit 60+ on any character you dumb hoe..

except NICKO on Deimos ... lol.. and radeonboss on dies... BUT OKAY

read your other post..
    (I NEVER GOT 62 )

anyways, <3 satan, WANG CHUNG ROFL

If you hit 60 on radeonboss on diez that means you're dutch right?

radeonboss is my char, its in a Turk guild lol :-p IDK why, but actually , abdeltif had it and we swapped our 60's - i gave him a 60 sin on another server, but i dont know if he wants the name of that rogue disclosed or if he's changed it so you can ask him
    I know a bit of dutch tho thanks to titanium

NickO

Yea well radeonboss is my RL friend but when he hit 60 he let me on his account and together we trained the rogue to 61, got him good items but then all of a sudden the password was changed and my friend didn't remember the e-mail he provided for the account :wacko:

And the guy you say traded radeonboss for your rogue bcuz he knew that someday we were going to get the password back.[/b]
    Thats impossible, on what server? I think your lying anyways, since the account was only 60.10% when i got it, and it never hit 61.

NicKO[/b][/quote]

Diez
    Ask the guy who gave u radeonboss you'll see
    Ask me anything about the profile information (exept the e-mail :wacko: )
    And it did hit 61 check the stats he probably deleveld it

Fantasy

Default Re: Shard/Tehgun/Exigent/CalmDownRetard/Derek/DuOrbit for a

Well, Derek (D-Man) has finally quit KO for good. *Many of you knew him as TehGun, but to some of us, he was more than a KO player. *Exigent/Shard was a great guy who always helped his friends and played legit and with integrity. *He mastered the assassin as only few could have, being one of the best comboers I have ever known, but even more, one of the coolest guys I have ever had the privelege of encountering.

Derek often put his neck on the line to defend his friends, proving that to him, his reputation was less important than the friendships he made. *I never thought I would meet someone on the internet I would ever want to meet IRL, but I have made plans to meet him IRL, as he is a great guy. *His contributions to KO were numerous, and he will be greatly missed.

Right now, Shard's playing EQ and CS 1.6. *GL IRL and in other travels bro. *God speed and god bless.

Your friend,
    Nick Collins

NickO
    NickO your a retard.

shadowhax

Originally posted by SaTaN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SaTaN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Browzer
    Stfu dumbass u have nothing to do with this ...
    Ok kid, on a serious note...

STFU, your more annoying then tapion is on vent. And also, no one gives a fuck.[/b]
    Bring me some toothpaste from walmart u loser

Tapion

SaTaN

Originally posted by shadowhax+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(shadowhax)</div>
    Originally posted by SaTaN@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Browzer

Stfu dumbass u have nothing to do with this ...
    Ok kid, on a serious note...

STFU, your more annoying then tapion is on vent. And also, no one gives a fuck.
    Bring me some toothpaste from walmart u loser

Tapion[/b]
    Why dont you shower, fucking dirty squirrel

Prime

Originally posted by Timaster
    Right, like i would give away a level 60 account to someone i barely know, get real. Fact is if i would known he would take away the items in a later stage of the server i would of never letten him play the account in the first place. Mentioning that he was gonna play on a different account WAS THE LEAST he could of done at the time. gj on turning your thread into a flame thread u immature fuck. Ive already forgotten about what happend though, i don't care any more about what happend between me and shard, i went out of line too.. we are both to blame for what happend. I think it's cool though how u call shard one of the best comboers while i was the one he would always go for when he needed advice. tata
    Lol, your a fucking retard. Shard and Clay got all of those items... all you did was delevel them when they were going for 62.

dlvl them ? no he dlvled his char.. its HIS char , he do whatever he wants with it...

Timaster

Lol, your a fucking retard. Shard and Clay got all of those items... all you did was delevel them when they were going for 62
    Fact is that most of the items were purchased for USD by the clan leader.. and where did u hear me say i got any of those items? learn to read. It's really funny how an outsider thinks he knows more then someone who actually had to do something with the account. grow up.

Banned

Originally posted by Timaster
    Lol, your a fucking retard. Shard and Clay got all of those items... all you did was delevel them when they were going for 62
    Fact is that most of the items were purchased for USD by the clan leader.. and where did u hear me say i got any of those items? learn to read. It's really funny how an outsider thinks he knows more then someone who actually had to do something with the account. grow up.
    LOL? Me and clay farmed mastadons all day to buy the chitin/mirages etc.

But yea, i agree with flippy.

He can delevel his char, i can take MY items.

Whatever though, im done with ko, probably done on forums.

peace

Timaster

so your saying ALL the items were gotten by you and clay? It doesn't really matter though. It didn't matter whose items it was.. i let you play on my account.. i get obandoned by both.. Without telling me, without leaving anything .. Without my account you couldn't of gotten those items in the first place.. It's not like i care anymore though just to straighten things up

Oh yea for those of you who don't know who "clay" is.. He begged me and martijn to let him play tehgun before olympia opened.. we let him play.. i do most of the leveling to 60.. then i break som items and got time issue so i sorta quitted for one week.. clay let shard on tehgun without even mentioning to me, though i wanted to kick him off in first he was nice etc really helped out with everything.. then eventually the account gets obandoned by both.. they left me nothing.. then i putted fp and md's +7 on the account.. they get taken off.. shard said clay did it.. clay says shard also knew about it... then eventually the whole account got scammed.

LiberAchi

LoL @ shard being one of the best sins in usko. <3 Orbit & Clay

shadowhax

Stop hating you fags

Suck a chode or something

Tapion

TristoN

Originally posted by LiberAchi
    LoL @ shard being one of the best sins in usko. <3 Orbit & Clay
    at least you arent named after the most famous fag of all time

why the fuck would u farm mastodons? u have to be like lvl 30 for those to be the most profitable thing to farm, expecially if ur going for 62...

cRuX

As Shard would say... *Golf Claps*
    peace nigga

TristoN

Originally posted by SlmShady
    why the fuck would u farm mastodons? u have to be like lvl 30 for those to be the most profitable thing to farm, expecially if ur going for 62...
    are you dumb? assuming you clear both spawns, so 8 or 10 mastodons, in 1 minute, and at least 70% drop, so 7 bloods/min
    1 hour of 7 bloods/ min = 420 bloods
    420 x 37.5k = 15.750.000 - pot money = 15 mil

15 mil in an hour of relaxing and doing nothing while not banking on drops is great money. its not like doing dm's where u have to play the market - masto's are guaranteed money.

and btw, whos char had the ds+8 and tote spear +8? exactly, you were poor

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast