Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Shard/Tehgun/Exigent/CalmDownRetard/Derek/DuOrbit for a bit

This is a discussion on Shard/Tehgun/Exigent/CalmDownRetard/Derek/DuOrbit for a bit within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TristoN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TristoN)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-SlmShady why the fuck would u farm mastodons? u have to be like lvl 30 ...
Page: 5

Originally posted by TristoN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TristoN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SlmShady
    why the fuck would u farm mastodons? u have to be like lvl 30 for those to be the most profitable thing to farm, expecially if ur going for 62...
    are you dumb? assuming you clear both spawns, so 8 or 10 mastodons, in 1 minute, and at least 70% drop, so 7 bloods/min
    1 hour of 7 bloods/ min = 420 bloods
    420 x 37.5k = 15.750.000 - pot money = 15 mil

15 mil in an hour of relaxing and doing nothing while not banking on drops is great money. its not like doing dm's where u have to play the market - masto's are guaranteed money.

and btw, whos char had the ds+8 and tote spear +8? exactly, you were poor[/b]
    lol you could get 1 or more chitins from golems in 1 hr, and plz give me soem proof that bloods r 70% cuz ive killed mastodons waiting for friends at golems, and SOMETIMES get 1/4...

TristoN

Originally posted by cRuX
    As Shard would say... **Golf Claps*
    peace nigga
    shard wouldnt golf clap, he would say "suck it bitch" and "put it in her butt"

KingClay

wow tim... i could rite a post back to urs but i couldnt be FUCKED... cant beleive wat u rote tim about me... pffft

and as for the leaving of shard...

you where the best friend i never new IRL...we are an awesome team together and we never fought over anything when sharing accounts...

love yu <3<3

Sheer

Originally posted by SaTaN
    Browzer, calm down u retard...

Lets all just point and laugh at the loser.

Timaster

wow tim... i could rite a post back to urs but i couldnt be FUCKED... cant beleive wat u rote tim about me... pffft *

and as for the leaving of shard... *

you where the best friend i never new IRL...we are an awesome team together and we never fought over anything when sharing accounts... *

love yu <3<3
    lol what you aspect? stay friends after you scammed me twice? (or 3d) dont be joking i woulda removed you from msn a long time ago if u didn't have the info to goodgun.. I wonder back in xigenon if you were the one who stole all the items from goodgun

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345