Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sharing accounts, good or bad?

This is a discussion on Sharing accounts, good or bad? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know, but im quite sure sharing is the most common thing that gets people hacked....
Page: 2

I know, but im quite sure sharing is the most common thing that gets people hacked.

Quote Originally Posted by knox09 View Post
    The extra exp is nice but its just not worth the risks of items. I am a sharer on some on ko4life who his items aren't even sealed, i would never dream of taking them cause they are just pixels, not worth it. But many other people think otherwise. Greed is just too hard to pass up for many people, it's sad.
    +1 like seriously if your pathetic enough to steal something from some1 in a game you must be a fucken loser in real life.

free np and free exp aint that bad, just a matter of finding the right person

all it takes is someone to cypher ring the shared account once it's at a high level.

It's only good if you know the person(s) sharing the account with in real life

And even that is risky. Consider this scenario. 1 sharer is well trusted but somehow gets hacked by a keylogger. Hacker takes control of all accounts. All is lost.

If you have a trusted person to do so why not
    + More activity your character
    + More cash
    + Exp faster
    + More NP
    - Can scam you
    - Can also damage the reputation
    GL ^ ^)

yourbestis myworst

i have very good friends in the game i share with,
    some of the items are sealed some are not, i think it all depends on the lvl of trust you have with the person,
    i personally enjoy sharing because i get a variety of pk and exp,

Canabis

is not a good idea maybe u get hack...

CityWok

sharing is good in a sense that you get things done much quicker (lvling) but then again you really got no merchant time etc and you dont really have access to account whenever you want.so my opinion is its not the greatest idea

you have to look at it from an objective point of view.
    There are pros and cons how many mentioned.

If you are lower lvl and someone helps XP to 83 its a good thing.
    If you need to farm or boss hunt it is also great because more hours online more chances for bosses and more drops. Like someone mentioned your character will get noticed by everyone. PK wise you will most likely get a permanent symbol if both people are PKing a lot and raking in the NPs, 2 people playing its easy to get monthly M symbol. Sometimes sharers will be nice and put nice items on your account. Make friends, log another character play with your sharer on your account see how they play.

The bad is the scamming if you develop great gear the other person can scam you and steal them. Also if you want to log and the sharer is online sometimes you have to bite the bullet unless you don't care and just boot him or her off. The more the account is played the more scrolls pots are needed therefore you have to keep those stocked, they run out fast. Its a good idea to have your account and maybe be able to have access to someone else account as well to log in case you want to play. K2 will not help you if you share accounts in case you get hacked, so kiss your items bb.

At the end this game is just a game for me, if i where to get hacked yes i would try to get help if i didn't get help its just the time to quit its a hobbie.
    Last edited by DEATHxPROOF; 07-30-2010 at 01:42 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHxPROOF View Post
    you have to look at it from an objective point of view.
    There are pros and cons how many mentioned.

If you are lower lvl and someone helps XP to 83 its a good thing.
    If you need to farm or boss hunt it is also great because more hours online more chances for bosses and more drops. Like someone mentioned your character will get noticed by everyone. PK wise you will most likely get a permanent symbol if both people are PKing a lot and raking in the NPs, 2 people playing its easy to get monthly M symbol. Sometimes sharers will be nice and put nice items on your account. Make friends, log another character play with your sharer on your account see how they play.

The bad is the scamming if you develop great gear the other person can scam you and steal them. Also if you want to log and the sharer is online sometimes you have to bite the bullet unless you don't care and just boot him or her off. The more the account is played the more scrolls pots are needed therefore you have to keep those stocked, they run out fast. Its a good idea to have your account and maybe be able to have access to someone else account as well to log in case you want to play. K2 will not help you if you share accounts in case you get hacked, so kiss your items bb.

At the end this game is just a game for me, if i where to get hacked yes i would try to get help if i didn't get help its just the time to quit its a hobbie.
    yeah do we have to say more?
    Its just all about the trust you have in the person you share with.
    I used to share acc's and got scammed 3 times.
    but they were all people i met on ko.
    i used to share with a rl friend and that was very good gained alot of exp and np. (toobad he quit now.)

so if u gonna share make good rules and pay both the same amount of cash for items.
    so good luck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12