Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

shattered crystal

This is a discussion on shattered crystal within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you dont have a PayPal account they use the PayPal CreditCard module, so you place your CC number, a ...
Page: 2

If you dont have a PayPal account they use the PayPal CreditCard module, so you place your CC number, a billing address, email and a phone number. I have bought using both and it went fine, this lady called me and asked me a few questions to verify that I am me or something like that :P The next times I bought I got the code from 1 to 5 mins later, this is awesome

gotbluntzz

i used got my kesn and pass code in email called confirmed the credit card bam 1 min later got my info bought my charcter seal scrolsl legit site very good service

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

clannie of mine said when he used they called him to verify and asked him shit like not only what street he lived on, but the streets around his house, how to get to the local Kmart and other random shit. if they ask me this kinda crap ima tell em to blow me and that i dont shop at walmart; im a target man.

any1 else have this where they ask u that kinda stuff?

tommyleonghk

clannie of mine said when he used they called him to verify and asked him shit like not only what street he lived on, but the streets around his house, how to get to the local Kmart and other random shit. if they ask me this kinda crap ima tell em to blow me and that i dont shop at walmart; im a target man.
    any1 else have this where they ask u that kinda stuff?[/b]
    lol :lol:

same here...got this lady who called me up asking me funny questions.... (and i dont live in the states) rofl

name me your nearest freeway.... gave her an answer and she asked me another 1

name me your nearest river.... and i told her... i live in the city... only have big big drains if you called that a river...

coz im not from the states.... i had to send them a digital image of my ID, my Credit Card and my Billing Address (utility bill)

><

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

lol :lol:

same here...got this lady who called me up asking me funny questions.... (and i dont live in the states) rofl

name me your nearest freeway.... gave her an answer and she asked me another 1

name me your nearest river.... and i told her... i live in the city... only have big big drains if you called that a river...

coz im not from the states.... i had to send them a digital image of my ID, my Credit Card and my Billing Address (utility bill)

><[/b]
    wow man fuck that shit. ill just deal with the PUS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12