Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Shaula

This is a discussion on Shaula within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol a priest at 70 can take it with 2 heals easy ;p with some average gears... 72 is easssssssssy, ...
Page: 5

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

lol a priest at 70 can take it with 2 heals easy ;p with some average gears... 72 is easssssssssy, ive seen a rouge on edena solo a talos with minor he is in duper clan btw :P

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

Solo talos as rogue is impressive, I've gotten TK down to 60% than my priest showed up, but talos I wouldn't try without a priest, unless it was massived (which probably wouldnt happen, if a priest has massive I'm sure they got at least 960 heal :P)...Itd prob hit similiar to a Titan/ Dark Stone which I can solo pretty consistently.

If your lvl 73 and you need 2 1920's... thats pretty bad

One day Wex was tanking TK on ::Alexa:: which was a pretty fun watch, it wasn't 70 but he wasn't dieing either ( int priest ) got it down to around 20-30% when another clan came along and decided to be asses[/b]

well what u expect im bp with full str armor i might have managed to do with one ts'd healer but that mutherfuekr was redballign me every other hit other than that if i use 70 shield i can own him np

Solo talos as rogue is impressive, I've gotten TK down to 60% than my priest showed up, but talos I wouldn't try without a priest, unless it was massived (which probably wouldnt happen, if a priest has massive I'm sure they got at least 960 heal :P)...Itd prob hit similiar to a Titan/ Dark Stone which I can solo pretty consistently.[/b]
    really? as a rogue (I'm assuming sin for the mh capacity) I highly doubt you got tk down to 60% solo w/o a priest. You're willing to do TK but won't try Talos? TK hits harder than Talos does, and has quite a bit more hp so it takes longer to kill...why wouldn't you try with talos?

Solo talos as rogue is impressive, I've gotten TK down to 60% than my priest showed up, but talos I wouldn't try without a priest, unless it was massived (which probably wouldnt happen, if a priest has massive I'm sure they got at least 960 heal :P)...Itd prob hit similiar to a Titan/ Dark Stone which I can solo pretty consistently.[/b]
    ahhhhhhhhh. im allergic to bullshit helpppppppp
    editthat is if u are a rogue)

decibel

With my friends BP at start of dies, i were killing shaula/lesath easy at lvl 46-47. Items were Large Hacker+6,first grade set+7/12 str, and +6/7 str jewelary. 1400hp with 960 buff and 400~~ def
    Btw i were sliding[/b]
    this god work i think , gratz :-)

nothing venture nothink win

df in solo is hard last time i tryed whit my warrior i almost died

Aba

lol...rice (paper bp) did TK with just 2 minor heals at 72. Faster than any warrior could do it too xD!

and samma is not as hard as some of you guys think. I solo tanked samma on a 59 rogue with shitty gear :\

i managed to solo samma on lvl 60 sin with decent gear, im not sure if high lvl sins with good items and minor could ever solo talos or tk, but i always thought that talos is stronger then tk because it seems to hit faster then a tk does and can also hit from far so your chances of running isnt great. even with nice uniques and lvl 80 i think it would be hard to take tk or talos because if you get hit by critical 2-3 times in a row you will be dead.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345