Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shell boots/Gnaulets

This is a discussion on Shell boots/Gnaulets within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im loading in moradn everyday and i see over 3pairs of rogue chitin shell boots (not to mention gnaulets)... Is ...
Page: 1

Default Shell boots/Gnaulets

Im loading in moradn everyday and i see over 3pairs of rogue chitin shell boots (not to mention gnaulets)...
    Is there any new dupe methold or what ? :unsure:

FatM4n

dont forget all the magic shield scrolls in moradon

Haxium

prices are going down, so i guess that now, u can see items that haven't been seen for 3/4 months in merchant.

Ashira

Default Re: Shell boots/Gnaulets

Originally posted by EagleGRS
    Im loading in moradn everyday and i see over 3pairs of rogue chitin shell boots (not to mention gnaulets)...
    Is there any new dupe methold or what ? *:unsure:
    Many ppl farm servants these days, they drop every shell part.
    With prices down and many ppl farming these u see them alot in merchant.
    They also can be duped ofcourse u never know :P

Hell_Rogue_Germany

i think its maybe dupe :/

Aqu

In respect to Boots, mages are farming Crimson wings all day, so there will be more shell boots in the market than there used to be from that

about gauntlets: look how many ppl farm FAs. last time i was down there, there was like 5 party killing FAs and had to wait for them to respawn. with this amount of killed FAs its possible that you see lot of shell gaunts around.

kecimis

Many ppl farming+ increase of drop rate( first servers)= many shells( and other items)

JudgmentDay

its possible to get 3 shell peices (or high class items, impacts, shards, raptors etc.) per hour from FA's atm.

I know someone who got 12 shell peices in 4 hours, with about half being boots/gaunts

P4rthen0n

Originally posted by JudgmentDay
    its possible to get 3 shell peices (or high class items, impacts, shards, raptors etc.) per hour from FA's atm.

I know someone who got 12 shell peices in 4 hours, with about half being boots/gaunts
    You mean servants, not FAs, right ?

JudgmentDay

Originally posted by P4rthen0n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(P4rthen0n)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JudgmentDay

You mean servants, not FAs, right ?[/b]
    No, FA's...

If you got high lvl (at least 65+) and good gear a warrior can solo them... = lots of drops for urself :P

I tried before i quit, lvl64 with good gear, and was doing ok until the 6th FA and got pwned :wub:

Its like 1vs1 a lvl70 warrior :P

EatMeTheMage

Originally posted by JudgmentDay+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JudgmentDay)</div>
    Originally posted by P4rthen0n@

No, FA's...

If you got high lvl (at least 65+) and good gear a warrior can solo them... = lots of drops for urself :P

I tried before i quit, lvl64 with good gear, and was doing ok until the 6th FA and got pwned :wub:

Its like 1vs1 a lvl70 warrior :P[/b]
    err bro... they ONLY drop GAUNLETs

JudgmentDay

Originally posted by EatMeTheMage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EatMeTheMage)</div>
    Originally posted by JudgmentDay+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JudgmentDay)
    <!--QuoteBegin-P4rthen0n
    @

No, FA's...

Its like 1vs1 a lvl70 warrior :P[/b]
    err bro... they ONLY drop GAUNLETs[/b][/quote]

He must of meant 4 hours of FA/SoI then

ehh i dont think there is any "new" dube method... well you know alot ppl lost money what was on noob characters... one reason why prises are so low. And one main reason increased drop rate at d1

Yea i though same for servants and fas but strange i see 4pairs in each server (d1, d2) and some noob chars or ppl seem less than 60 selling them..
    Just curious ^_^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast