Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

shell drops..?

This is a discussion on shell drops..? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ı dropped warior shell pad from dark stone about 1.5 hour farmed troll captain about 2 hours dropped nothing it ...
Page: 2

ANIL87

ı dropped warior shell pad from dark stone about 1.5 hour
    farmed troll captain about 2 hours dropped nothing it is only related to luck , patience and gold pre

yes serkers sorry about that folks

Design

How hard do berserkers or crimnson wings hit on a warrior lvl 60 with fp +6 about 700-800 def buffed

Banned

zerkers are gonna hit you pretty hard, im a 62 bp and i got+7 gear, i gotta have it duffed and have 2 1920s on me, its almost pointless for me to do them. With fp+6 u will surely die tho, work on gettin some chitin+7 or +8. if ur on ares chitin+8 is in merchant now.

Design

i am on edana and i am not that rich and i want to farm for shell

Originally posted by The_Dude
    I've probably killed 200+ bezerkers and have only gotten one pair of warrior shell boots and some chitin parts. *I think their drop rate sucks ass.
    lol thats not a bad droprate, 1/200 i killed a tleast 1k b4 i got warrior shell boots. i went at em constantly for like 5+hrs not a big deal, they were decent xp.

Lawless

DM's with 2 or more healers/full duffs.....you should be ok, risky but what isnt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12