Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shell&Novas in Ardream AQ?

This is a discussion on Shell&Novas in Ardream AQ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The only time I have seen this work is with a mage in LL FT, in ardream you get the ...
Page: 2

4que

The only time I have seen this work is with a mage in LL FT, in ardream you get the boot.

apoch

what if i delvl a lvl 60 mage to 59 (not mastered), restat and reskill, enter ardream and then use the extra skill points to get nova? will that work or will it boot me as soon as i assign the skill points??

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

what if i delvl a lvl 60 mage to 59 (not mastered), restat and reskill, enter ardream and then use the extra skill points to get nova? will that work or will it boot me as soon as i assign the skill points??[/b]
    That makes no sense at all because if you are lvl 59 you can't add 60 skill points to get nova.

i remember a longgggggg time ago there was this bugged DLW on beramus (might've been all servers) it was the one that started in the morning but it lasted practically the whole day and the time where it was supposed to end it didn't. and lvl 60's ended up going in cos it was when DLW actually was full most of the time and most ppl couldn't get in. however, the entrance was bugged and u could just run into dlw as lvl 60 and mages were novaing the shit outta every1. all they did was redistribute skills and put them all back when they entered the war. finally a gm logged on and it ended at midnight.

4que

Ardream goes by total stat points, once you reskill your level you will lose the extra ones.

apoch

That makes no sense at all because if you are lvl 59 you can't add 60 skill points to get nova.[/b]
    and what about stat points?? we can add them even when at a lower lvl.. how will that go? will it kick me the instant i add extra stat points?

4que

As soon as you get the stat points it will kick you, you dont even have to put them in a skill.

So in otherwords if your in ardream and hit 60, you will be instantly booted back to your homeworld.

apoch

As soon as you get the stat points it will kick you, you dont even have to put them in a skill.

So in otherwords if your in ardream and hit 60, you will be instantly booted back to your homeworld.[/b]
    what i meant was, if i delvl from say lvl 70 to lvl 59 (on a non-mastered char), restated and reskilled, now I can get into ardream, and i also have the extra stat points with me although unassigned... once i get into ardream if i assign the extra stat points will the game come to know about it and kick me?

what i meant was, if i delvl from say lvl 70 to lvl 59 (on a non-mastered char), restated and reskilled, now I can get into ardream, and i also have the extra stat points with me although unassigned... once i get into ardream if i assign the extra stat points will the game come to know about it and kick me?[/b]
    how will you put 60 skill point to a skill tree if ure lvl 59?

apoch

how will you put 60 skill point to a skill tree if ure lvl 59? [/b]
    i'm talking about stat points that go into STR, HP, DEX .....

i'm talking about stat points that go into STR, HP, DEX .....[/b]
    u have to restat and reskill

apoch

u have to restat and reskill[/b]
    i'll just quote what i said again

what i meant was, if i delvl from say lvl 70 to lvl 59 (on a non-mastered char), restated and reskilled, now I can get into ardream, and i also have the extra stat points with me although unassigned... once i get into ardream if i assign the extra stat points (into STR,HP,DEX.....) will the game come to know about it and kick me from ardream?[/b]

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

i'll just quote what i said again[/b]
    Omg.. :lol:
    Seriously...

Lemme explain.. If you are lvl 70 and you restat at lvl 59 you will LOSE all the points you've gained and you'll have as many points as lvl 59 should have.
    If you don't add any points and just reskill you won't be able to go to ardream because you have more stat points than a lvl 59 has.
    Understood? Or do I have to spell it for you? :lol:

apoch

oh i never knew you lose the extra points when u delvl and restat (should try out some crazy stuff sometimes :P)

what i meant was, if i delvl from say lvl 70 to lvl 59 (on a non-mastered char), restated and reskilled, now I can get into ardream, and i also have the extra stat points with me although unassigned... once i get into ardream if i assign the extra stat points will the game come to know about it and kick me?[/b]
    once u restat and reskill at 59 u wont have any more skills left over u will have only the skill pts and stat points u will have at 59... for you to be able to enter andream u must only have the skill points of a 59 if you have over these points u will not be able to enter andream period :P well u could probably bug it in some way but who cares... there is no legit way for this to be done :P

u are gonna xp a char 8 lvls from 62-70 for a freaking personal weapon... did u even ask if u can do personal wpn quest without master ? think on that for a bit :P also i have to tell u even if u had like lvl 70 dagger on +7 what is that really gonna do for u ? unless u are like priest with +8 personal shield i think the personal item u would have would not do u soo much good anyways :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast