Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By snipes12123

Sheriff's Abusing Power

This is a discussion on Sheriff's Abusing Power within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is this a problem for anyone? Lord im scared to exp, i have a lvl 59 char and i went ...
Page: 1

Default Sheriff's Abusing Power

Is this a problem for anyone?

Lord im scared to exp, i have a lvl 59 char and i went to ardream to do the atross/lyot quest well i found a lyot and i was killing it no big deal right? WRONG! a group of people run by and started pm'in me callign me a hacker and of course me being the one actually playing the char i answered all and like WTF? how am i hacking i dont get it? all like im going to PM the sheriff and im like lord what did i even do wrong?

and I refuse to exp with my archer friends anymore because everyone always assumes KOXP and im like ya know there are some legit archers out there who can actually sit and press Z+skill Z+skill Z+skill!!!!
    and some of the sheriffs just been jailing people dont PM to see if they there or nothing i just dont get it shouldnt they have to have some proof, i was in eslant the other day adn was on raid with some friends and one of my firends was like how did you do that? and i said what, he said looks like you just went right over the tent i was like i dunno prolly just a glitch or something but if a sheriff was to see somethign like that they would automatically assume some sort of hack or something and put you in jail.

me personally can honestly say i have NEVER used any kind of koxp or bot to play games i was always to scared of getting a virus on my computer and someone hacking my stuff........

I dunno just seems kinda crazy sheriffs jailing everyone when they have no actual proof of botting or KOXP

Purrminator Senior Member

I have never seen anyone get into jail by a Sheriff like you describe and what i know 2 sheriffs must report the same guy?
    and if the sheriffs send you to jail cause of glitches that would be ridicilous, then sheriffs would do more damage than helping the game

probably soe people messing with yu or tryig to scare you. c-west sheriffs don't send people to jail for no reason.

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

You never even mentioned if you actually got jailed or not. You did mention that they are jailing "everyone"

no ones perfect sherriffs make mistakes too bot if ur sitting at a temple k0xp party and sherriff send u to jail too i see nothing wrong with that imo

Banned Regular Member

Edited & Infracted.
    Last edited by Legend; 03-15-2012 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VenomWarrior View Post
    do you have any other cool stories to tell ?

I dont get it??

Quote Originally Posted by Akaisha View Post
    I dont get it??

we dont get your point aswell. Did u ever was sent to jail? or you just some randoms crying that they were sent to jail w/o any proofs? Because as far i remember ppl like snipes would never jail anybody that was clean.

Quote Originally Posted by CH4RL3S View Post
    Cool story bro! :O
    Cool avatar faggot nazi.

The entire sheriff system is dumb and destined to fail in one way or another, if you cant run the game with a hired staff, no you need the community do to the work for you, you might as well just shut down.

The way the sheriff system has been refined so far has actually made it pretty successful, I just wish there were harsher punishments for the fags we jail daily. Also no, in cwest there is no bias or favoritism, if we see you cheat/party with cheaters we jail you. You have no worries if you are legit.
    azn_krn_dragon likes this.

No.1 gb suppiler Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by VenomWarrior View Post
    do you have any other cool stories to tell ?
    lol i do wanna know?

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    The way the sheriff system has been refined so far has actually made it pretty successful, I just wish there were harsher punishments for the fags we jail daily. Also no, in cwest there is no bias or favoritism, if we see you cheat/party with cheaters we jail you. You have no worries if you are legit.
    You go girl!

Your in jail = cheat. No question in my mind. These sheriffs we have know when you are, and when you are not cheating.

+1 to Fady ppl are so funny when they make topic on official saying they cant go out jail cuz of bug good job sheriffs!

Quote Originally Posted by needy View Post
    no ones perfect sherriffs make mistakes too bot if ur sitting at a temple k0xp party and sherriff send u to jail too i see nothing wrong with that imo
    totally agree with you there. sheriffs in cwest doing great job