FUCKING K2 ROLL BACK

This is a discussion on FUCKING K2 ROLL BACK within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I LOST MY FUCKIGN ELEMENTAL PENDANT WHICH I WAS ABOUT TO TRADE FOR A SS :angry: :angry: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
Page: 1

KillerG96

I LOST MY FUCKIGN ELEMENTAL PENDANT WHICH I WAS ABOUT TO TRADE FOR A SS :angry: :angry: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

OzZzZzZz

I LOST MY FUCKIGN ELEMENTAL PENDANT WHICH I WAS ABOUT TO TRADE FOR A SS :angry: :angry: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz[/b]
    should we all post what we lost -.-?

KillerG96

should we all post what we lost -.-?[/b]
    i dont give a fuck what u lost or what any one else lost

Beast&Harlot

HAHA im happy i dont lose shit in them fucking roll backs i dont buy nor sell with in like 2 hours ofthe times servers usualy have the tendency to go down

P.S. if you dont care, then you shouldnt have posted you arrogant fuck, now go die please you attention seeking cock whore.

KillerG96

wow r u mistakeing me for your mom which is a cock sucking whore? yes i think u r

I LOST MY FUCKIGN ELEMENTAL PENDANT WHICH I WAS ABOUT TO TRADE FOR A SS :angry: :angry: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz[/b]

Good...

Now fuckoff and listen for the popping sound you stupid twat..

Beast&Harlot

LOL wow i love it how the people think making fun of the mother is going to hurt my feelings, opinions are like ass holes everyones got one, and if you wanna stay anal free keep them to your self.

P.S.

Have fun making fun of my mom, just makes you look even less of a human being,and makes the point of how unintelligent you really are.

Validating

i dont give a fuck what u lost or what any one else lost[/b]
    and we give a fuck what u lost?
    lmao

Beast&Harlot

and we give a fuck what u lost?
    lmao[/b]
    I agree he did basicly ask, and now he is being a loser and wont post back to my post, damn i hate that i can shut the stupid people up most of the time.

Banned

i dont give a fuck what u lost or what any one else lost[/b]
    but u posted what u lost? hence u think we would care what u lost? <_<

Heim4teil

i lost a full rogue shell set+7 shards+7 and so on when i get hacked...You all care? :P

flamthrow

I do , Dont care about that fucker tho. Beeing an arrogant wont get you any sympathy. Now piss off and go farm another ep.

bazzeeka

:\ probly using trade hacks .. die b!itch

Validating

i lost a full rogue shell set+7 shards+7 and so on when i get hacked...You all care? :P[/b]
    NO!

lol