Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Shinigami clan + fairgameplay?

This is a discussion on Shinigami clan + fairgameplay? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wee will report all of you for reporting uss then u will see how it feels you wrong dooer you" ...
Page: 2

wee will
    report all of you for reporting uss then u will see how it feels you wrong dooer you"

hahaha, you wrong dooer you ... i think they were just messing around when saying that :lol:

If kin says he gave your spot back, then I believe that, wich results in you looking kinda bad for making a crypost about "ks'ers" who gave your spot back, but you didn't mention that right?

wee and mee is spelled like we and me

killasalz

very simple u werent there we ran from side to side lookin for space changing our mind abuot spots cuz pplz were there....i didnt see u neither did the whole party... as far as the map goes wtf? who xps with the map or pks with the map for god sakes grow up buddy.... and btw dude i respected u alot as a noob... this isnt the first time stuff like this has happened ... when i was with FearlessKNights in John/Sirechos parties we would have the same prob ... John xps for hours at ravens before ROFD and after completing like our 400th lure u came outta no where sayin u were there xpin b4 us at that spot...??? like wtf??? i mean ok one ignorant clan (shinigami) neva up in any bs can lie.. hm.. ok i guess so maybe their human... but 2 Respected clans against 1 painter ????? nah not really go draw something.... peace <3 Shinigami

Zink

wee will
    report all of you for reporting uss then u will see how it feels you wrong dooer you"
    hahaha, you wrong dooer you ... i think they were just messing around when saying that :lol:

If kin says he gave your spot back, then I believe that, wich results in you looking kinda bad for making a crypost about "ks&#39;ers" who gave your spot back, but you didn&#39;t mention that right?
    wee and mee is spelled like we and me[/b]

lmao...

Even though I wasn&#39;t there I agree with Robin...if Kin says he gave your spot back then he probably did because in the 1-1.5 years i&#39;ve known him he hasn&#39;t once not given somebody their spot back if he accidently ksed and they were there first.

Question

LOOK MOMMY MY CLAN BE FAMOUS!!!!! :P

Painter seriously must everything that happens be whined about?
    If Kin said he gave you the spot back then he gave you the spot back simple...

Trust me we dont cry about losing XP spots. XP is just an excuse for us playing together ... and god forbid we stand in the way of your 24/7 AOE EW h34r:

KSing and Shinigami just dont go together everyone who knows us knows that... so next time before u jump about trying to make us look bad think about how many times ur clan has erred and had simple misunderstandings and let it go...

At this moment none of us could give a shit about anything u whine about.

<3 Wuzzle

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

MOMMMMMMMMMMMMY AN ORC POKED ME IN CZ

ReiRei

MOMMMMMMMMMMMMY AN ORC POKED ME IN CZ[/b]

Leave your sex life out of this pls.. save it for pms. You have my msn right??

As for shinis. Well said. Painter, shut up, stop crying and move along.

i heard that about paintar too when i had my mage that he was duping treasure chests and upped drops to +8 and made a +8 HB for a clannie of duped chests gg paintar
    btw our clan party didnt ks we stopped when we saw u and u started to say bad words and what ever so well go and dupe your shit but leave us alone

little_painter

ah finally back from work.. nothing important aite and master? wtf?? who are you and waht crap? nwm...

i dont mind standing alone vs 100 if the 100 is wrong

i dont mind loosing too 100 if they are wrong, been there before

many people have been iritated from my way of being and tried too shed lies about mee before 1wingedangel11 this wont bee the 1st nor the last

just 1 thing... im 32 guy, wahts with the cracked half wited "whine" comments.. this issent cs...

:mellow: <- look a mellow yellow

Banned

ah finally back from work.. nothing important aite and master? wtf?? who are you and waht crap? nwm...

i dont mind standing alone vs 100 if the 100 is wrong

i dont mind loosing too 100 if they are wrong, been there before

many people have been iritated from my way of being and tried too shed lies about mee before 1wingedangel11 this wont bee the 1st nor the last

just 1 thing... im 32 guy, wahts with the cracked half wited "whine" comments.. this issent cs...

:mellow: <- look a mellow yellow[/b]

huh :huh: i thought you spoke english as well :P

painter i never said i stand against you....all i said is dont hang out with dupers and people who accept duping as a "ok" thing and they have
    go search the turk forum or ask ssarres from privacy....he kicked them cause of this...winks is the outcasts who think its legit to dupe and cheat

your a gg and i could care less about the ksing and shit

Draconetsu

I love how you refer to us as children and ignorant when you&#39;re the one who reported everyone for doing nothing wrong. They didn&#39;t KS you, they didn&#39;t call orcs on you, they didn&#39;t even know you were there. "open map" you say, guess what, the map shows dots, not symbols for class. Even if they did open maps all they&#39;d see is a bunch of blue and red dots, which can mean many things, it could mean orcs were xping there, and they got raided (and yes, that happens), it could mean humans got raided, but guess what, if you get raided, the spot becomes open, it&#39;s happened to us many times, so we figure we&#39;re gonna do it too, we&#39;re sick of being walked over because we&#39;re too nice. Those dots could also mean that a human pk party chased an orc party from the back of HB. So you&#39;re argument about the map is bunk. I think you&#39;re mad cause a couple of melees we&#39;re in you&#39;re oh so precious aoe spot, but guess what, there&#39;s no rule against meleeing EWs. They are good xp and die fast, melees have just as much right to them as you mages. Also, you say the shini members called the orcs to attack you, but guess what, we don&#39;t have any orc contacts. We couldn&#39;t call orcs even if we would stoop that low. The ONLY time we were ever able to call orcs is back when tempest was an orc, and we only did it once to kill a KSer at golems. Sorry painter, but it looks like you were just an arrogant mage prick who was mad cause he got his ass handed to him by some orcs, and some other guys came and took the newly open spot. And your attempt to taint our reputation is falling on deaf ears. We have a long history of kicking KSers and cheaters from our clan, as well as admitting when we&#39;re in the wrong. In fact, that party was so nice, they returned the spot which was rightfully theirs since you got smacked. The rules of cz baba, if you&#39;re not strong enough to hold your spot then you lose it.

ok painter i know how u feel, i had just the same situation with another well respected person i want call his name.

i got exped and waiting for res then a party came ok, they didn&#39;t know we were there... they were a bit annyoying but atleast they left.

reirei solved the problem for me. And all missunderstandins r cleared up now.

i could have made a post myself but i didn&#39;t as i see how childish it is... nanny he took my toy weee wee
    ok nvm

i don&#39;t know what happened so i cannot really say.

I do know i trust kin, in all those time i know him and rei they never lied to me/hold things of me and they r always nice and fair. so.... hmmm why didn&#39;t u ment kin left spot?

attempt to make shini blacksheep ok? fine u happy with it go ahead.

i myelf would never ks anybody unless im in my right... also like owa im 1 of the 2 actif mages, whos the third? XD
    also if we r so shit as u pretend we r why do we have so much clan"friends" and an allaiance with a great clan?

cause we r childish peepz? don&#39;t think so.

ok so far my post hope u can understand it my english aint that good but i try...

BB all , and painter have fun .

also about the wink part, i partyed from time to time with them then i think it was tez asked rei to tell me not to party with wink as their reptuation is shit. So i stopped partying with them...

Banned Senior Member

Hey Painter.... remember that day we were letting Wex do TK on an int priest and your clan came?

Sounds just like that

Shinigami clan is famous, and sexy. Thus sayeth the Wendolyn.

:P

That is the most true thing i ever heard xD
    we are all hot ppl yes yes we are

Axl

Shinigami would Never Ks anyone... it has been like that for years!!!! I miss you guys so much owning it up in manes...... I should of stayed but least I have some old Shinigami friends here... Miss ya all Shinigami 4 life!!!!![/b]
    Same here in logos, shinigami <3

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast