Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Shinigami clan + fairgameplay?

This is a discussion on Shinigami clan + fairgameplay? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no it was me...wtf...i cant quote...>.< ah oh well. and i cant delete my post.. okay ima go away now...
Page: 3

no it was me...wtf...i cant quote...>.<

ah oh well. and i cant delete my post..

okay ima go away now

Mental_Anguish

1st of all, gay post from a gay mage.......... The thing that drew my attention is after the 1st couple of posts, the other clan acused of duping-cheating. I can&#39;t place my finger just on what name, as I am orcside, but there was a couple of Shinigami koxping in CZ not too awful long ago. Point is, there are cheaters everywhere, and sometimes people should look close to them, before throwing that shit out there. Karpsu, I just think your an ass, and I enjoy chopping you down in CZ every time I see you.

kin

1st of all, gay post from a gay mage.......... The thing that drew my attention is after the 1st couple of posts, the other clan acused of duping-cheating. I can&#39;t place my finger just on what name, as I am orcside, but there was a couple of Shinigami koxping in CZ not too awful long ago. Point is, there are cheaters everywhere, and sometimes people should look close to them, before throwing that shit out there. Karpsu, I just think your an ass, and I enjoy chopping you down in CZ every time I see you.[/b]

names of those members plsssssssss...
    anyone can accuse of anyone as cheating on a forum...but evidence is what makes it worth reading...i am damn proud that every cheater in shini that have been caught cheating has been kicked from clan given the right proof and evidence...

as for cheating...who was the mage that bugged dlw war and brought his lvl 62+ mage into a lvl 30-50 war...? I can&#39;t place my finger just on what name, as i am human side, but there was a midget orc mage called something mental_anguish casting novas in dlw...

SS can be found easily if search...

sexy Owa

#1 karpsu will kick your ass with no armors on. youve been labeled in trash in my book so long as you bugged DLW on your shit mage. didnt you quit?
    #2 shinigami hasnt and never will koxp in cz or any other place for that matter...why would you even say that?

we play for fun, strictly to enjoy ourselves with our great allience and friends... painter you were wrong to blame my clan for this next time look into it more before posting here. see you around... axl and sniper >.< keep in touch plx

Owa

kin

ah finally back from work.. nothing important aite and master? wtf?? who are you and waht crap? nwm...

i dont mind standing alone vs 100 if the 100 is wrong

i dont mind loosing too 100 if they are wrong, been there before

many people have been iritated from my way of being and tried too shed lies about mee before 1wingedangel11 this wont bee the 1st nor the last

just 1 thing... im 32 guy, wahts with the cracked half wited "whine" comments.. this issent cs...

:mellow: <- look a mellow yellow[/b]

1vs 100 and the 100 is wrong...LOL...
    a 32 year old man that can&#39;t admit himself being wrong for once, irrational and jumping to conclusion. we left the spawn on our own accord to give it back to you, and then you go on a forum posting about fairplay...? sounds like whining to me...

Banned Senior Member

how can you koxp in cz when that option isn&#39;t available :unsure:

sexy Owa

:unsure:

:wub: phantom

killasalz

lol wow .. this just gets betta... now we have someone claming we use koxp... listen nubs jus cuz OWA and BFD have god like speed in combos dont mean they cz koxp... for that matter koxp is gone from CZ from wat i know.. show some dam evidence if u got it we... if u told me u saw god and u had a black eye i&#39;d know why u saw god cuz i can see the proof of your eye......as for that painter baby again i think ur whining 2 much... and i hate the fact u gave me a Report Subject for finishin my attack dam ***hole.... yellow mellow... WTF???......close this shit already... stop throwin dirt on the shini name ask any of the high rankin members of Diez or rep ..... Peace <3 shini... love you 2 rei baby

ksejordan

Wink

Hey, this is the guy form Shini Painter was talking to. First point convo was all of 20mins not even close to an hour. Second I said I would have you reported because you abuse the report thing because somone lied to you and said your opinion mattered, really noone cares who you think should be reportted.

I love how many ppl <3 shini.

And I do admit I was pissed when I was talking to ya Painter, sorry for callin ya a cunt, but would you rather hear it form someone else that Im talkin shit about you? I prefer to just man up and say it to you.

I guess from now on Ill be keeping me mini map up in the CZ so i dont KS ppl parties.....

sexy Owa

reina is mine ....

Can&#39;t tell you how many times I&#39;ve lost a spot b/c of being raided or someone escaping us because they&#39;re clan wanted in, but I don&#39;t make a post about it. I&#39;ve been in your parties painter, and they&#39;ve gone smoothly for the most part. I&#39;ve also been in a party with you as party leader before where after a while you&#39;ve pm&#39;d me and said you had a clan mage coming and that you were sorry, you&#39;d have to kick me....okay fair enough, I just went off and found another party or played in the arena for a bit or something. Luckily for you and your party, it was someone nice enough to atleast give you the spot back. You got run off by orcs, they could&#39;ve been dicks about it and stayed at the spot and just melee&#39;d away till they wore their comboing fingers down to the bone. Shinigami is one of the few clans still on the server that actually has respect for other ppl and treats others right unless they get shit on by those they&#39;re being nice/respectful to. In this case, I find you in the wrong to even make this post about it, any concerns you had could have easily been settled in game, and their melee party didn&#39;t ks you while you were pulling did they...but instead killed a few EW&#39;s before you returned to the spot at which point they stopped killing them?

sexy Owa

ty paddy

ty paddy[/b]
    ya, no worries

btw if anyones like an ub0r leet hacker.... feel free

GuessAgainSUCKAAAAA 69.241.13.87
    Bevis 69.241.13.87[/b]

sexy Owa

lmao >.<

yeah, hit refresh and saw that crap after my post.....+1 to what owa said. Some ppl <_<

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast