Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Shinigami clan + fairgameplay?

This is a discussion on Shinigami clan + fairgameplay? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok to begin mr painter......reading ur posts is fucking horrible on the eyes....learn how to type. I hate when i ...
Page: 4

Ok to begin mr painter......reading ur posts is fucking horrible on the eyes....learn how to type. I hate when i have to try and guess wtf people are saying. As much as you think it doesnt SPELLING DOES COUNT!

Second...it was very low of you to come onto these forums and whine about this shit.

They acted like the adults in this situation, returned spot to you, and you still feel the need to come onto forums and try and make them the bad guys...

You may be 32 but you have no thought process at all.

Please let me know when your balls drop.

<3 shingami

LoveHurts

hm kinda late but shinigami isnt a ks clan i was in it for awhile known as orochimaru and they never ks once but as for all you shini member agreeing with kinshi i have to you you only agree with him bc your in his clan and bc he is the leader of it no offence but i still love kinshi he an adorable chink <3 ya&#39;ll hope you are having fun on dies <3

I don&#39;t know the peeps from ShiniGami but i know OneWinged and that&#39;s enough for me.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHINI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad i can&#39;t switch :|

killasalz

i was THER I GOT REPORTED IM STILL PISSSED... IF HE GETS TO WHINE ABUOT THIS I WANNA WHINE ABOUT IT 2>>> IM NOT EVEN AGREEING WITH KIN >>> DAM HIS IMMUNITY TO RS >>>>>> I WANT THAT SHIT GONE ... loves guys DRIzzY ... aND NO REINA MINE BAK OFF

Banned

Shinigami clan is famous, and sexy. Thus sayeth the Wendolyn.

:P[/b]
    omg your still alive

on a side note also

redbull and french onion soup gives you the runs

Banned

Ok to begin mr(.) painter......reading ur(your) posts is fucking horrible on the eyes....learn how to type. I hate when i have to try and guess wtf people are saying. As much as you think it doesnt(doesn&#39;t) SPELLING DOES(doe&#39;s) COUNT!

Second...it was very low of you to come onto these forums and whine about this shit.

They acted like the adults in this situation, returned spot to you, and you still feel the need to come onto forums and try and make them the bad guys...

You may be 32 but you have no thought process at all.

Please let me know when your balls drop.
    <3 shingami[/b]

so doe&#39;s proper grammar when flaming someone for spelling :lol:

kind of like the pot calling the kettle black or maybe looking into a mirror

hoiw the freak do u post a freaking quote...bah. im stupid

mental_anguish...hmmm names sounds familiar...OHH YEAA i remember the hypocrit...always making a whine post about lvl 60&#39;s in DLW...and then going to DLW on his lvl 60+ account..and said something like..." if they do it, then im going to do it too" if i remember correctly. You have no say whatsoever on this topic. and when the heck did u see shini koxping in CZ?? i can probably kill you nekked, whats the point to koxp.
    but lovehurts....regardless if he was our leader or not...we trust him..and we know he wouldnt lie...ever heard him on TS...then you would know.

but yea topic is over...close it..

ReiRei

what did I miss that Paddy missed? and why am I giving this IP to my son?

ReiRei

ya, no worries

btw if anyones like an ub0r leet hacker.... feel free[/b]
    what did I miss that Paddy missed? and why am I giving this IP to my son?

sorry for the double post Paddy. I am still learning this forum layout. Perhaps you could give some private lessons??

Search results for: 69.241.13.87

Comcast Cable Communications, Inc. JUMPSTART-4 (NET-69-240-0-0-1)
    69.240.0.0 - 69.255.255.255
    Comcast Cable Communications, Inc. DALLAS-1 (NET-69-241-0-0-1)
    69.241.0.0 - 69.241.15.255

reina is mine ....[/b]
    No all of u in shinigami are mine. Kin promised me that when i joined shini

I_JuST_OwNed_U

All i can say is....Wow :P

Originally posted by &#39;gaymage&#39;
    1st of all, gay post from a gay mage.......... The thing that drew my attention is after the 1st couple of posts, the other clan acused of duping-cheating. I can&#39;t place my finger just on what name, as I am orcside, but there was a couple of Shinigami koxping in CZ not too awful long ago. Point is, there are cheaters everywhere, and sometimes people should look close to them, before throwing that shit out there. Karpsu, I just think your an ass, and I enjoy chopping you down in CZ every time I see you.

ok sure

we only have 2 actif rogues haha...

and evryone knows karpsu and greygoose wont never lower themself to that nivo

btw thinktank dutch/belgian? just wondring cause of ur sig muilkorfje :-)

DragonFire

ya, no worries

btw if anyones like an ub0r leet hacker.... feel free[/b]

I wish I was an uber hacker

Smile

1st of all, gay post from a gay mage.......... The thing that drew my attention is after the 1st couple of posts, the other clan acused of duping-cheating. I can&#39;t place my finger just on what name, as I am orcside, but there was a couple of Shinigami koxping in CZ not too awful long ago. Point is, there are cheaters everywhere, and sometimes people should look close to them, before throwing that shit out there. Karpsu, I just think your an ass, and I enjoy chopping you down in CZ every time I see you.[/b]

I ought to slap you silly boy! :angry:

If theres anyone who whines more than painter it would be you... i dont understand why people must call others cheaters just coz they get beaten.
    Your not worthy enough to be even known in Cz .. so if Karpsu or any othe Shini stomped over you and your party please go cry in a corner and refrain from calling anyone a cheater when infact you have been well known to cheat (actually check my DLW Video mental Anguish drops a NOVA on me O.o)... Hypocrisy seems second nature to you...

It really amazes me that once a post about a clan is made people just jump up and call them cheaters... pffft...

ksejordan

Looks like painter is done with his own post :P no more responses? No more whining?..... Noone likes a quitter comon tell us about how we macro, tell me I cheat.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast